Something close to that amplifier which is very versatile?
Any ideas
And wouldnt be so expensive hehe
What's "not so expensive"?

You can find a 5150 combo used for like $500 pretty easily.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Um...I'd say the Bugera but the NEW 5150 is better because of the Fender cleans (even though I think they sound awful, lots of people like them and disagree with me) Maybe a B-52 head? I'm not sure how the cleans sound on that though.
+1 on a used 5150, they're pretty easy to find on craigslist or ebay cheaply. I guess you could get a Bugera, but it would be the same price as a used 5150. I would not want to buy a used Bugera since you'd probably need the warranty.
5150 maybe a used XXX or JSX can get you close with decent cleans. Also for $300 bucks you could get a Peavey Ultra Plus its basically the amp they modeled the JSX and XXX after...
Quote by Roc8995
+1 on a used 5150, they're pretty easy to find on craigslist or ebay cheaply. I guess you could get a Bugera, but it would be the same price as a used 5150. I would not want to buy a used Bugera since you'd probably need the warranty.

The NEW Fender 5150 III sounds NOTHING like the Peavey 5150 though??
wait, fender have started making 5150's?

since when?

i think i've been under a rock a bit.

more importantly.

they letting the side down?
Imo the 5150/5150 II pwns the 5150 III. Fizzy distortion and strange cleans... Go with a used 5150 and buy a chorus pedal.
Gear:
Schecter c1+
Peavey Raptor exp

Vox ad30vt
Quote by IbanezPsycho
The 5150 III is not an option so why even fight about it or bring it up... The key message of the post is wouldnt be so expensive ....

Exactly. I'm not sure what he meant by "less expensive," but if it's like most of the new amp threads on this site it's about $500 tops, in which case an old 5150 would be my choice.
Quote by _DeX_
Imo the 5150/5150 II pwns the 5150 III. Fizzy distortion and strange cleans... Go with a used 5150 and buy a chorus pedal.

Huh? But I agree with you on the old 5150 plus a chorus pedal.