i did an active passive switch on my schecter prototype and it works and sounds great but i broke one of the pots while doing the installation. i pulled the wire to see if it was soldered on well and the pot(volume) came apart and now it turns the volume all the way off whenever it gets moved. I can this be fixed or do i need to order a new 25 pot. they are out everywhere and online so i thought if it can be fixed i will but if not i can get a new one in like a month. thanks for the help.
Quote by someone2492
i did an active passive switch on my schecter prototype and it works and sounds great but i broke one of the pots while doing the installation. i pulled the wire to see if it was soldered on well and the pot(volume) came apart and now it turns the volume all the way off whenever it gets moved. I can this be fixed or do i need to order a new 25 pot. they are out everywhere and online so i thought if it can be fixed i will but if not i can get a new one in like a month. thanks for the help.
If it's physically broken, I doubt you'll have any lasting success trying to repair it.
It would make more sense to just replace it.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.