I used to play guitar a lot when I was younger and bought this MH-1000 because I wanted to try to get back into playing. Well, after playing for a few weeks, I'm beginning to realize I made a mistake and don't really want to play anymore. So, I've got this great guitar sitting here doing nothing and I've decided to sell it to someone who will use it. Here's a link to ESP's website (I have the blue one).

http://www.espguitars.com/guitars_deluxe-mh.html

Blue MH-1000 w/EMGs
Set-Thru
25.5” Scale
Mahogany Body
Quilted Maple Top
Maple Neck
Rosewood Fingerboard
Locking Nut
42mm Neck Width
Thin U Neck Contour
24 XJ Frets
Black Nickel Hardware
Grover Tuners
Floyd Rose Bridge
EMG 81 (B) / 85 (N) Active p.u.

I also have a camo-style Gator hard shell case and a Roland Cube 30 if anyone is interested in those. I paid $879 for the guitar, $80 for the case, and $229 for the Cube 30. Prices are below and I'll even cover the shipping (insured, of course):

ESP MH-1000: $625 (includes case)
Roland Cube 30: $125
Black nylon strap and 20' cord (free)

I'll post some pics later tonight or tomorrow (camera batteries are dead, sorry).
i have that guitar
its amazing
beautiful too
Staff Sergeant of The Megadeth Military
PM BlackicN to join

Archbishop of Zeppelinism
PM heartbreaker

Gear
Guitars
ESP LTD MH1000
Fender 50th Anniversary Strat
81 Gibson SG
Parker PM20
Amps
Fender Hotrod Deluxe
Roland Cube 60x
You wouldnt happen to be in Australia would you?....
How much do you think postage to Australia would be in the hard case?

I can't see to get the MH-1000 w/EMGs around here.
I'll gladly take the it off you, even though I wanted it in See-Through Black.

And maybe the Cube, is it the 30X model with all the wizzy new effects like Dyna-Amp and such?
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone SG Special Customshop
Jackson JS30RR

Dunlop Crybaby Original
Boss Metal Zone
Digitech Screamin' Blues
Ibanez Lo Fi
Behringer Tuner

Marshall AVT100X

Quote by IUseAPurplePick
Quote by Joshrocker48
I Use a purple pick.

+1
Quote by guitargod21136
i have that guitar
its amazing
beautiful too

Yeh, it's beautiful for sure. I just wish I had the passion to play it like I did when I was younger
Quote by dunda130
You wouldnt happen to be in Australia would you?....
How much do you think postage to Australia would be in the hard case?

I can't see to get the MH-1000 w/EMGs around here.
I'll gladly take the it off you, even though I wanted it in See-Through Black.

And maybe the Cube, is it the 30X model with all the wizzy new effects like Dyna-Amp and such?

Hi: I'm actually in the U.S. I would imagine it would be pretty expensive shipping it to Australia (plus you might have to pay some kind of import fees as well) but I can find out for you if you want on the shipping. I'll do free shipping in the U.S. but if it's a lot of money to ship it to Australia maybe we could go 50/50 or something.

Yes, the Cube 30 is the 30-X model. It has the following amps: JC Clean, accoustic, black panel, british combo, tweed, classic stack, metal stack, R-fier stack and Dyna Amp. It also has the following digital effects: chorus, flanger, phaser and tremolo. It produces an incredible range of sounds for an amp this size and price.

I'm trying to find some batteries for my camera so I can post some pics tonight.
Hey, I'll take the Roland Cube. I'm located in the US (Indiana). I'd just like to see a few pictures of it first.
Quote by super56k
Hey, I'll take the Roland Cube. I'm located in the US (Indiana). I'd just like to see a few pictures of it first.

Sure, no problem. I'm heading out later today to get some batteries for my camera and I'll post some pics of the amp, guitar and case then. I've still got all of the original packing material and box for the amp. It's in great shape and has only been used a few times. Thanks.
Last edited by stevem326 at May 11, 2008,
Guys:

I just sold the ESP from an ad in CraigsList but I still have the amp. I'm heading out now to run some errands and get some batteries for my camera so I'll post some pics of the amp when I get back. The amp is virtually brand new. I think I've turned it on maybe 9 or 10 times max. Thanks a lot for the interest. Have a great day.
I have some pics of the amp but they are too large to upload. The upload limit is 50 KB per pic but my pics are about 350 KB each. Does anyone know how to reduce the size or compress them? If not, I guess anyone who is interested can email me at smitchell26 at verizon dot net and I can email the pics to you. Sorry for the confusion. Thanks.
Hey everyone...thanks for the interest in these two items. I actually sold the amp today to a friend at work who was looking for a practice amp. I apologize to super56K and ESP_Shreder for not selling it to you. It was just easier doing it this way since my friend at work is local and I didn't have to worry about shipping/damage/insurance claims, etc. I hope nobody's mad and I also hope you find a Cube 30 somewhere else....no hard feelings

Thanks a lot!
Quote by ESP_Shreder
no hard feelings here. He got one hell of a deal that's for sure!

Yeh, I hear ya. Makes me wish I woulda asked for more...oh well, coulda been worse I guess. I'm just glad I didn't buy a $3,500 Les Paul or something crazy like that and then changed my mind...oh my God.

I should've just bought an accoustic guitar for about $200-$300, plunked around on it for six months, and then if I was still into it after that, go off and buy something nicer. If not, I've only got a $200 guitar sitting in the closet...which isn't the end of the world.

I just wish I had the passion for playing like I used to have...I've definitely lost my mojo...
Quote by ESP_Shreder
sucks definitely dude. There's always other things to do... or are there?

Oh, definitely. I've got lots of other things going on my life that I enjoy...swimming, cycling, a nice job, school...so it's all good. But it's just a bummer how things change when you get older. Like when I was younger music was a huge part of my life. I used to play for hours every day but I just don't have that same feeling anymore when I pick up a guitar. I guess your priorities change a bit when you get older...you have more responsibilities and suddenly music maybe isn't as important to you as it used to be.

My life is pretty good for the most part...but I just feel like I've lost something when it comes to playing guitar. I think I'm just going to go buy an accoustic for a few hundred bucks and plunk around on it for six months...maybe my mojo will find its way back to me somehow!