Does anyone have any ideas of some effects i can put on for my year 12 music performace. ie; smoke ect. We are playing a maiden song and really want to make it something special instead of just getting up and playing. Does anyone have any cheap ideas that would look cool?
near the end of your song, light your guitar on fire and throw it into the audience.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
those little round smoke bombs would be a cheap way to do smoke if you want that. Like tie a bunch together and have someone else light them. This is probably a horrible idea, but it's my suggestion.
dress up like pirates for the show, but soak your costumes in gasoline the day before, make sure they dry by showtime, and hope that the fumes dont make you pass out. then light yourselves on fire at the end of the show.
should play 10 years gone, and lland on the stage in a helicopter and come out in a tiger suit. have your band play eye of the tiger until you start the real song.
Yea that's right, I want something to explode

I've been deaf, now I want noise

LOUD LOVE
You should recreate Maiden's "Raising Hell" DVD, and do the part where they cut the girl in half with a chainsaw.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
spit into the audience
i say Of
you say A
i say Revolution
and you say jah

In loving memory of that damn game of poker

Private first class of the bass militia, PM Nutter_101 to join!
Do you have stage lights at your school? If so, do a spotlight!

Can't really think of anything other than that, apart from interacting with the audience.
Quote by third-eye
rape the sound guy.

+1
nothing as entertaining.
sincewhen??

Quote by Mannypedraza
Today, me and my gf went to the movies. During, i put my hand down her shorts.
I keep smelling my hand as of now....anything wrong with me?
teh pronz