i have a epiphone goth flying v, and i want to put a Dimarzio HS-3 in the neck position, but the space in the guitar is for a humbucker. Is there any way to fill the hole that would be left after taking out the stock pickup? the HS-3 is a stacked single coil (meaning that it acts as a humbucker with single coil tone). it's the same one that malmsteen uses, if you're wondering. thank you
You could put two in, and change your selector switch for some crazy versatility.
Quote by Green RATM Day

Electric - you plug it into a power outlet in the wall and the music comes from little speakers in the guitar.

Quote by The Raven
^ Bugger! You win this time Dark Ra - Hey! Thats partially my name dammit! I challenge you... to a gentleman's dual!

All My Equipment
I think you can get fillers to put in, or you could add a Fernandes Sustainer if you want. You'd probably need to do a bit of routing, but it's worth checking out imo.
or you could pull an evh and just leave it like it is and just have gaps! =] lol
R.I.P brother dime

Reppin for the new york death metal scene
what makes a man?balls and weiner my friends, balls and weiner
Quote by Dark_Raven10
You could put two in, and change your selector switch for some crazy versatility.

That's an awesome idea.

But TS, you can get things that can brace them in place, but they tend to be a little ugly.