Hey this is my first post here on UG, I just recently started playing electric guitar regularly for about 2 months. I never really bothered to find out anything about this guitar I am using. I found it in my grandmothers attic, it was my uncles; he has always liked to dabble in music, i also found an electric keyboard and turn table (sadly they were too old to re-store). So i brought the guitar over to a friends house and removed all the rust and tried to restore it the best i could. Here are some pics...

Its says "103T" on that back metal part

The Head Reads Memphis

The only two songs i can play right now are Highway to Hell, Helena by MCR and The River by GC (minus Syn Solo) I would really like to be able to play some stuff from A7x. If you could point me out some beginner songs tabs that would also be greatly appreciated.
Well judging by the headstock it's a "Memphis" guitar, les paul body.
Jackson King V KVX10
Line 6 Spider III 75 W.
Peavey 5150/6505 Combo to be owned at the end of 2010.
it's a les paul copy. i believe slash said one of his first electric guitars was a "memphis les paul copy"
Is it worth anything? I mean it sounds good to me, but I haven't experimented on other guitars its sounds better than my friends Strat-looking Kramer.

Some more info about the guitar...
It was made in Korea
Its much heavier than my friends Strat, full wood body?
I also had a small amp from Memphis that was with the guitar when i found it but my mom mistakened it for garbage and threw it away, a friend recommended the roland microcube and thats what im playing with now.
Quote by jeleung89
Is it worth anything? I mean it sounds good to me, but I haven't experimented on other guitars its sounds better than my friends Strat-looking Kramer.

Some more info about the guitar...
It was made in Korea
Its much heavier than my friends Strat, full wood body?

By the way all guitars are made out of wood.

Well most guitar's...

Gear
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Carvin V3 and Marhall 1960A cab
2 B.C. Rich Ironbird Pro
Schecter Hellraiser 6
Boss ML-2

I dont' really Know much about the guitar itself but the intro to beast and the harlot is pretty easy...
I remember one of the guitarists from Testament mentioned that a Memphis LP copy was his first guitar...
Quote by Ed Hunter
The only time I'd want to touch a 500 degrees frying pan is to set my hand on fire and punch someone in the face.

Quote by Captain Insano
Soulja boy! They stole his gold.
Robbed his Jacket now he's cold!

YOU! Steal from Soulja boy.

*sings over crank that*
Quote by KISSguitarist
By the way all guitars are made out of wood.

Well most guitar's...

most guitars for sure. i saw a BC Rich Warlock with a clear acrylic body. that was the funniest thing i've ever seen
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack