Hey guys, I have for sale one Paul Reed Smith Standard 22 Guitar. The color is satin vintage mahogany.

-bird inlays
-has coil tap
-comes with PRS hard case
Please offer a price, they are $2100 new.
As far as trades go, I am really wanting a tele with a humbucker in the bridge.
-I will ship in the 48 Continental United States. I can get more pictures if needed.
I would prefer money order, just to avoid the fees. But i will accept paypal also.

I have never done a deal on this website, but if needed, I can prove to you that that is my ebay account. All 100%, therefore, I WILL NOT SHIP FIRST!

I'd get rid of the eBay link... The mods don't like any links to anything on eBay. I'd hate to see this thread get locked, that's such a beautiful guitar and if I had the cash, I'd make an offer.
Jackson DKMG with Dimarzio Evo2's
Squier Strat

Vox AD50VT-212

Schecter Stilletto Elite-4

Acoustic B200

Change of Season

fuzzyDXMG=GREAT buyer/trader, easy to deal with.
Quote by atreyurock9
I'd get rid of the eBay link... The mods don't like any links to anything on eBay. I'd hate to see this thread get locked, that's such a beautiful guitar and if I had the cash, I'd make an offer.

I think that rule's only meant to stop people linking to their auctions.

posting feedback to assure potential buyers would be ok IMO.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by UtBDan in Gear Forum Rules
AND ABSOLUTELY NO LINKING TO EBAY!!!!! NOT VIA PM. NOT MENTIONING IT. IF ITS ON EBAY, ITS NOT ON UG. UGH.

I agree with you, Lemoninfluence, but I don't make the rules and I'm trying to keep this thread from being locked. He can post is eBay screen name and his feedback can be found that way but I'm just recommending he take the link down to be safe.
Squier Strat

Vox AD50VT-212

Acoustic B200

Change of Season

Quote by atreyurock9
I agree with you, Lemoninfluence, but I don't make the rules and I'm trying to keep this thread from being locked. He can post is eBay screen name and his feedback can be found that way but I'm just recommending he take the link down to be safe.

But the guitar's not actually for sale on eBay, so it's not breaking any rules

p.s. Lovely guitar you've got there
Guitars:
Duesenberg Starplayer TV
Fender Jaguar
Indie PRS Copy
Faith Saturn E/Acoustic
Simon & Patrick SP12
Fender Jazz Bass
Alright well that's NOT what the rules say. My interpretation of the rules is that there can be no links to eBay on UG. Period. Regardless of whether or not it's a link to an auction or even if anything is being sold. I agree that a link to be a feedback should not be a problem, I am only stating that it could be, based on the very clear statement in the rules that links to eBay are not to be permitted. There is absolutely no part of that rule that specifies a location within eBay that may or may not be linked to. If nothing negative comes of the presence of the link, fine. Good. I don't care.

TS, good luck with your sale. It's a beautiful guitar. I'll leave your thread now.
Squier Strat

Vox AD50VT-212

Acoustic B200

Change of Season

Quote by UtBDan in Gear Forum Rules

AND ABSOLUTELY NO LINKING TO EBAY!!!!! NOT VIA PM. NOT MENTIONING IT. IF ITS ON EBAY, ITS NOT ON UG. UGH

the 'it' he's referring to are items for sale.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by Lemoninfluence
the 'it' he's referring to are items for sale.

Yeah, I'd say that posting your feedback is okay.

Anyway, free bump, because this is a good lookin' guitar.

Edit: TS, my old suggestion would be to get a proof pic or two up. Just slap a note on the guitar with your username clearly visible.

Good luck!