I notice on all my OFRs that the tremolo arm is loose. I meen it wiggles in its position. The edge three on the other hand held the arm tight making its use more smooth. How can I tighten it?

By the way i dont meant that it moves around. But once i tighten it into a position. It is there but it wiggles within that position. Like the bar wiggles
My OFR just stays after I tighten the screw sleeve really well. Try applying a layer of clear nail polish on the arm to make it a bit wider so it gets stuck in the sleeve and doesn't wiggle around.
No man is your friend, no man is your enemy, but every man is your teacher.

When he asked for John Myung, John Myung said:"Who the hell is John Myung?"

Proud User of Ibanez, Korg, Rocktron, ENGL
You can use Teflon tape around the threads, stick a small pencil spring into the hole to add upward tension, some people use that goop you put around bolts and whatnot in a car engine. It's all up to you, bu I personally like Teflon tape and spring.
Quote by Kensai
Racism... against the human race? Sure, go ahead
I tightened the screw, and the whammy bar stays at whatever angle i put it. What I mean is it moves like a millimeter or two in its hole. So how can I make the hole secure it better. Explain the technique.

I really appreciate it..
Quote by nyandres
I tightened the screw, and the whammy bar stays at whatever angle i put it. What I mean is it moves like a millimeter or two in its hole. So how can I make the hole secure it better. Explain the technique.

I really appreciate it..

We just did, did you not read anything we said?
Quote by Kensai
Racism... against the human race? Sure, go ahead