FACEPALM

try Ultimate-guitar.com
Quote by the.spine.surfs

But really, asking the pit for relationship advice is like asking a girl with braces for a blowjob. Ouch.

Quote by Lil Macker
i first masterbated when i was... 10, i think
or was it 9...
yeah 10
and i'm catholic, don't tell the pope, i'll be holy watered
actually I realize the john mayer version is probably better, just tuned to standard instead of Eb
any specific questions about the existing tabs? it isn't an easy song; took me about
7 months to play it properly.
Quote by the.spine.surfs

But really, asking the pit for relationship advice is like asking a girl with braces for a blowjob. Ouch.

Quote by Lil Macker
or was it 9...
yeah 10
Quote by rhakiath
actually I realize the john mayer version is probably better, just tuned to standard instead of Eb
any specific questions about the existing tabs? it isn't an easy song; took me about
7 months to play it properly.

man 7 months, that a long time
i like the hendrix version better
I think the tab is better for jm, its the same thing as the hendrix one anyway. I needed 7 months b/c I sucked at barre chords when I started and gave up on it, then came back when I got better.
try searching for video lessons, if the tabs on this site don't seem right, or if you can download guitar pro or powertab. they teach it better since it strips down to individual tracks.
Quote by the.spine.surfs

Quote by Lil Macker
or was it 9...
yeah 10
Quote by rhakiath
I think the tab is better for jm, its the same thing as the hendrix one anyway. I needed 7 months b/c I sucked at barre chords when I started and gave up on it, then came back when I got better.
try searching for video lessons, if the tabs on this site don't seem right, or if you can download guitar pro or powertab. they teach it better since it strips down to individual tracks.

the john mayer ones more chords and the hendrix ones more notes