Sound is loud enough for me using using headphones, but I want to use speakers for a while but it sounds low. Is there any program to make the sound louder?

Volume on control panel setups and player is all the way up
Get new high output speakers?
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Did you right click on the speaker at the bottom right and pick "Open Volume Control"?

If you didn't do that... Put "Wave" up higher.
yeah, i checked that.

The weird thing is, the speakers are good, the soundcard is good, but if I plug the speakers on another computer I have (wich has a worst soundcard) it sounds so much high.

Did you try "Adjust audio properties"?

If you didn't, right click the speaker, pick adjust audio properties and then pick advanced under speaker settings.

After you do that, go through the tabs and make sure everything looks ok.
Yeah, I checked all that stuff. Just noticed the computer that plays at good volume actually sounds pretty nice, I'll just stick with it.

Thanks everybody who tried to help, you didn't tho.
Quote by BlackicN
Did you right click on the speaker at the bottom right and pick "Open Volume Control"?

If you didn't do that... Put "Wave" up higher.

thats for linux and, i sagest you don't for the fact that it will sound horrible
Quote by musical donkey
cyclobs you are demented..... in a good way
Quote by Daisy_Ramirez_
Soulfly wasn't even acknowledged!

They think I'm joking.

But if you crack open you computer, it'll be in there, right between the motherboard and the ram.

TS have you even fed the mouse since you bought the comp? It must be getting weak, which is probably the reason for your weak output.
If you have a stereo, this is what I did. Go to radioshack and buy a cable that has a red and white plug on one end and a headphone jack on the other. Plug the red and white into the back of your stereo (aux input or something) and the other end into your speaker jack on your computer.

The cable was like 10-15 bucks and it sounds so much better and louder.