I really wanna buy a Vox ToneLab LE...but i have some questions about it first....

1. Is it Possible to use ONLY ONE effect from the Tonelab and Combine it with the Distotion or Setting on a amp or a different pedal?
(Ex. Flange From Tonelab LE, mixed With Nu-metal setting on vox amp)

2. would other pedals sound terrible mix in with this...such as, Digitech Death Metal Pedal, Digitech Metal master, Metalzone MT-2, or Crybaby Wah pedal?

3. If the Other effects did sound bad would a NS-2 Noise Suppressor help the problem?

o and buy the way my gear is
A Vox ad100vt and a Washburn DD-60.

please answere my questions
Last edited by godetroit91 at May 11, 2008,
usually effects dont sound good through modelling amps. i would say save more unless you want it right now. Therefore:

1. yes
2. I dont find those pedals to be good either way but the tonelab has a good enough wah no?
3. NS-2 wont make them sound better, just reduce some hiss, hum.

You might want to look into a boss gt-8
ODEN 08 'RISE WITH US'
"I would save more unless you it right now"? what did you mean?
Quote by dzaerpoor

You might want to look into a boss gt-8

+1 the tonelab is basically just the preamp from your vox in a pedal format, if i remember correctly. So if you use the tonelab, its just doubling the effects and models that are already found on your amp (plus a wah). Also, The GT-8 would have much nicer effects then the tonelab, IMO
Quote by HICKORYsmokes
+1 the tonelab is basically just the preamp from your vox in a pedal format, if i remember correctly. So if you use the tonelab, its just doubling the effects and models that are already found on your amp (plus a wah). Also, The GT-8 would have much nicer effects then the tonelab, IMO

would it sound good with a my VOX amp? and could i hook up a metal master pedal to it?
you can hook those up, but why would you pay for everything you already have? And i meant save your money for something else unless youre completely set on buying the tonelab. i would say look for a gt-8 used. EAsily 300 or less.
ODEN 08 'RISE WITH US'