i was looking through a few sites (musician's friend and samash) but they don't ship outside the US and thats a problem with me living in Australia. I wanna get a ltd ec-500 but if i buy it in Australia its like $1,500 compared to close to $700 in the US.

So can you let me know of any online sites that sell guitars worldwide.

thanks
hey i had the same problem as you a while ago and no one was responding but i fond SWEET WATER they are awsome they ship anywhere you want but first you have to email them and ask them if they can ship the item you want, and the answer will most likely be yes as it is a higher range guitar.

They are really great i brought my fender off them and they give you a online tracker and ship immeditaly.

If you want more details or the name of a great sales guy over there just PM me. I live in Australia to so i know they can ship here and they do it with Fedex.
Feelin the Blues

"The Blues are a simple music and I'm a simple man. But the Blues aren't a science, the Blues can't be broken down like a mathematics. The Blues are a mystery, and mysteries are never as simple as they look" - BB King
theres a few alright guitars on that site like the epi iommi sg. but they don't have esp on there
Stop bumping your thread. I can't help you, and yes Thomann is great but they don't ship to Australia afaik.

Just... Stop bumping or get a warning
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt.
He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.

Remember: A prudent question is one half of wisdom.

Click.
A good site in aus is bmusic. I think the link is bmusic.com.au and they have a great ESP collection.
Quote by Danno13
A good site in aus is bmusic. I think the link is bmusic.com.au and they have a great ESP collection.

true but thats an australian company the prices are way more than prices in america

ive emailed sweetwater to see if they ship internationally.