I just heard a rendition of "Beat It" by Fall Out Boy on the radio, and I actually liked it...

Does this make me gay? Discuss.
No, it doesn't.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
No, the only gay things is when people bag on bands like them, when they are pretty jelous they would never make it as far as them.
Avenged Sevenfold Fan, proud of it.
I didn't think it was bad. It wasn't the best cover ever, but it was pretty good. I won't be like "OH MY GOD FALL OUT BOY EWWWWW" about it.
You shouldn't hate the music because of the band.
Hate the band because of their music.
Quote by 601210
You shouldn't hate the music because of the band.
Hate the band because of their music.

exactly. And 2:44 on the vid is amazingly gay. But wentz cant surprise me anymore
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
actually, coming from a person who usually despises F.O.B., I kinda liked it. They added some new flavor to it, but they didn't really do that much with it. Especially with the solo...I almost puked it was that bad. I award them with The Worst Attempt At Soloing Ever Badge. Otherwise, it was alright. The music video was kinda clever too, I have to admit.
Quote by deknisely
actually, coming from a person who usually despises F.O.B., I kinda liked it. They added some new flavor to it, but they didn't really do that much with it. Especially with the solo...I almost puked it was that bad. I award them with The Worst Attempt At Soloing Ever Badge. Otherwise, it was alright. The music video was kinda clever too, I have to admit.

John Mayer actually played the solo, but I agree it's nothing special.

Overall I do like the song though.
Quote by deknisely

the solo wasnt even bad.

its kinda funny at how someone amazing like john mayer can do something, but if people think its fob, they dont even care, and say its **** automatically.
Quote by soulflyV
John Mayer actually played the solo, but I agree it's nothing special.

Overall I do like the song though.

Do you really think it was necessary for them to even have him in there? lol. It's not like the song is THAT complicated. Unless they REAAAALLY can't solo. lol.
Gay? No. Easily impressed? Yes.
"To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful." - Robert A. Heinlein
It's actually a pretty good cover. FOB aren't half as bad as people make out.
Everyone becomes a genius when they join UG
Personally I don't like it (I just don't like the singers voice, it really irritates me) but I think it was a pretty damn good effort nonetheless.
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
I thought the singer did well but it was just average to me. I agree pretty much with blynd_sniper, but I did dislike it a bit. Moving on to the solo, god damn that was an insult to the instrument of guitar. It was truly abominable!! John Mayer is really quite a bad and dramatically over-rated guitar player, his effort on Crossroads was pretty miserable and this solo put the icing on the cake. That and I think his music is whingy nonsense.

The part that I found amusing though was that they had to bring in another guitar player to play a solo for them. Does that indicate lack of ability or not?
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM