What's the best memory you have of your life to date? You can say multiple things if you can't choose just one. I made this thread in light of the "worst memory of your life" thread. Man, was that depressing. Anways .... GOOOO!
Member of Australia FTW Club !

BASS RIG BUDGET $245 / $4900

Quote by UG
thank you zackR .
a party at my mates house started at about 2 pm with a bbq and didnt end until 2 pm the next day i got so hammered but can remember rather alot about it, at about 2-3 am we got a stero on my mates roof and had a rave then i had a great idea to jump off the rood landing on the bbq. jumping down stairs in a sleeping blanket a.k.a "slugs" and strip poker with some fit girls and had enough beer cans to make a castle 3 of us could fit it! we had a beer fight trying to defend the castle, pretty much amazing party, it was amazing cuase it was all the right people and the right things being done! ive never laughed so hard...ever!

Umm, my best memory right now is also my worst.

We were staying in a holiday home on the beach a few hours away from where I live. The day before we left to go there I went out to the movies for the first time with a girl I was, and it sickens me now to say, in love with. [I realise that love is a strong word, and I realise the implications of it, and that I'm only 16 'you don't know what love is. etc' but believe me.

Anyway, I was head over heels. And I just remember spending every night in my room with a dim light on playing Bright Eyes songs and writing my own stuff and thinking about her and how happy I was to finally get to go out with her places, and spend time with her. I spent the entire holiday in like a blissful stupor waiting to get back to see her.

But then when I got back she kept making excuses not to see me, and ended up turning me into a cliche broken hearted kid.

But meh, at the time, on the holiday, it was just utter bliss. nothing could've brought me down, nothing. except her. and she did. lol.

[This was like 5 months ago, hence why I can sorta laugh at it now.]
O! music: Click (Youtube)

^ Click to see an acoustic arrangement of Ke$ha's 'Your Love is my Drug' - everyone's favourite song.
The first time I orgasmed.

But for real, nothing beats chilling with my girlfriend.
I was living a lie, now I'm dying to know the truth...
Quote by Snowblind 911
Anyway, I was head over heels. And I just remember spending every night in my room with a dim light on playing Bright Eyes songs and writing my own stuff and thinking about her and how happy I was to finally get to go out with her places, and spend time with her. I spent the entire holiday in like a blissful stupor waiting to get back to see her.

Oh, like Blind Guardian? Cool.
Getting with my current girlfriend, just coz the night was epic lulz.

There was three of us, we got locked out of my mates house at like 10 at night for three hours coz we were pissing around in the park. One of the girls jokingly mentioned kissing me, I took it wrong and kissed her, but then she didn't regret it later that night
Anyways in the end we had to walk to a pub to get a key off the girls mum, got screamed at in the pub, went for a piss in bargain booze and fell asleep
It was good except for the fact I got hypothermia coz it was the middle of january.
Hey Meg.
Proud of you.
Quote by Snowblind 911
Umm, my best memory right now is also my worst.

We were staying in a holiday home on the beach a few hours away from where I live. The day before we left to go there I went out to the movies for the first time with a girl I was, and it sickens me now to say, in love with. [I realise that love is a strong word, and I realise the implications of it, and that I'm only 16 'you don't know what love is. etc' but believe me.

But then when I got back she kept making excuses not to see me, and ended up turning me into a cliche broken hearted kid.

But meh, at the time, on the holiday, it was just utter bliss. nothing could've brought me down, nothing. except her. and she did. lol.

[This was like 5 months ago, hence why I can sorta laugh at it now.]

Dude that made me happy. I remember a summer fling I had about 2 or 3 years ago. Was great. Pretty much the same as that. Or a girlfriend that I had last year. First girl I ever loved. And the only. She pretty much tore me apart afterwards.
Meeting my Uncle Mike for the first time in fifth grade when he took my family to Disney World and we stayed at their house for a week, and he gave me a bunch of comic books and cds. He was the coolest guy ever.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
when I went back to NZ for the holidays and having drinks with my mates. I was surprised at how happy I was.
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
Quote by Avedas
Oh, like Blind Guardian? Cool.

I, too, serenade my girlfriend with speed metal songs. My imaginary girlfriend, that is.

My imaginary girlfriend that left me for an imaginary man.
Schecter Loomis
LTD Horizon
Ibanez RGA121
Marshall DSL100
Peavey 5150

Quote by emagdnimasisiht
haha
This is the funniest thing i've ever read on UG.
lespaulrocks39, you sir are awesome.
Quote by lespaulrocks39
I, too, serenade my girlfriend with speed metal songs. My imaginary girlfriend, that is.

My imaginary girlfriend that left me for an imaginary man.

That's not hard to relate to.
Quote by Avedas
That's not hard to relate to.

I caught the bitch cheating in my imagination. Dirty slut. And not in a good way.

A couple of good headbutts to a brick wall showed her, though.
Schecter Loomis
LTD Horizon
Ibanez RGA121
Marshall DSL100
Peavey 5150

Quote by emagdnimasisiht
haha
Quote by lespaulrocks39
I caught the bitch cheating in my imagination. Dirty slut. And not in a good way.

A couple of good headbutts to a brick wall showed her, though.

Did you ear rape her with some poorly produced raw black metal from 1991 after?
Quote by Avedas
Did you ear rape her with some poorly produced raw black metal from 1991 after?

I just cranked my Ipod all the way and put Gorgoroth's revelation of doom on repeat.

Man those drums annoy the hell out of me.
Schecter Loomis
LTD Horizon
Ibanez RGA121
Marshall DSL100
Peavey 5150

Quote by emagdnimasisiht
haha
*bump* (lol don't flame me)

Quote by UG
thank you zackR .
wagging assembly with my best mate
hanging in the city with my mates
ahh...good times
Hanging out in the park with my girlfriend, who is now my ex. Man I loved her
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by Ichimaru

Schecter Loomis
LTD Horizon
Ibanez RGA121
Marshall DSL100
Peavey 5150

Quote by emagdnimasisiht
haha
Quote by Ichimaru

damn unlucky bro. One for me would be living at my old house, it was awesome because some of my best mates lived in the same street as me. good times.

Quote by UG
thank you zackR .
Dream Theater in Adelaide. Best night of my life. I can't tell you how good I felt after the concert.

That and making out with my girlfriend. I love her.
^ **** man i would do pretty much anything to see dream theater

Quote by UG
thank you zackR .
The time i finished work and had a brilliant time with some mates and hooked up with this really fit girl all night. Much fun.
My memory is shockingly bad, each new memory pushes out something from around 10 years ago. Im 16
But i think the best memory i ever had was the (UK) easter holidays this year. Absolutely the whole thing was so ****ing perfect. I'll try to describe it :P Its epic.
- My friend since primary school i've grown really close to, amazingly cool guy
- He said he could take me on holiday this year (i havnt been on holiday for 3 years and my parents are splitting up and my life has been **** basically for past 5 years)
- I go to my other best mate's 16th bday party, meet his sister.
- My best mate number 1 gets back in touch with a girl he's like for ages, we organise a double date for first holiday weekend
- Goes so amazingly
- So does next date
- We each ask out 'our' girl and they both say yes
- The two girls are best mates too (so we're all a close family of friends/partners now)
- Everytime we meet up all 4 of us are there and we have a ****ing amazing time
- Back to school

I ****ed things up really badly though this week and me and my gf went through a rough day, but now everythings cool Just a rush to be with her and she says im best thing thats happened to her so wooooooo.

So basically my luck is just awesome at the moment. Had my school prom on saturday too and the after party was pretty wicked so thats all good. I love life!
Member of the 'Dr.Cox is my Mentor' group

Quote by Miggy01
I was kicking a balloon around, and kicked the back of my other foot.
I broke my toe as a result.
Quote by 13brx7
samething as most others, being with a girl

Same, except with a guy.
Especially the last weekend I was with him, in October. It was our 18 month anniversary. We went to the pumpkin patch, went on the hay ride, and sat on picnic benches and ate apples until we were sick. We were the oldest people there but we didn't give a ****. And the next day we went to see The Violent Femmes and my friend's band play at a festival in DC. At the end of the day after the last band played, we were slow-dancing under the street lights while the cleanup crew was working around us. It was probably the most romantic night of my life. I fell asleep on him on the metro ride home.
He dumped/cheated on me a few days later.

But that weekend was great.

We're all in the gutter, but I'm looking at the rats.
i think my favorite memory was when i was like 10 and playing football for my team i made this AMAZING save and everyone was cheering, i dont even remember the score of the game i just know the save was a shot from like a few yards out and i was at full stretch to turn it around the post. the adrenalin rush was the greatest thing ever
The Elephant asked the Camel , oh why is your breast on your back Camel? To which the Camel replied, Why that is a strange question from someone with their dick on their face!
Quote by amyisforcynics
Same, except with a guy.
Especially the last weekend I was with him, in October. It was our 18 month anniversary. We went to the pumpkin patch, went on the hay ride, and sat on picnic benches and ate apples until we were sick. We were the oldest people there but we didn't give a ****. And the next day we went to see The Violent Femmes and my friend's band play at a festival in DC. At the end of the day after the last band played, we were slow-dancing under the street lights while the cleanup crew was working around us. It was probably the most romantic night of my life. I fell asleep on him on the metro ride home.
He dumped/cheated on me a few days later.

But that weekend was great.

ouch.
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
Quote by pbiggie
ouch.

That's an understatement. I spent the next week lying in bed and hating myself hahaha.

We're all in the gutter, but I'm looking at the rats.
i'm waiting for the day that this thread turns into ppl just ****ting ALL OVER eachother's favorite memories. it's gonna be great...

matter of fact...

I'm gettin the popcorn out now, brb.
Quote by Briyan_15
I think this man has a reputation to defend and "poop head" is not in that reputation.

Quote by omegasus
RUSSELL! WHAT THE ****!!!!
Telling my girlfriend I loved her, then hearing her say it back.
Sexing her up.

S'about it.
Now she's doing drugs, and until las week was 'seeing but not seeing' four other guys.
She broke up with me a month and a half ago, after 14 months. Yay.
starting college.

the people i've met are so fantastic.

and what i've learnt to do there is so amazing, compared to what i started with.