....I think the word your looking for is "coincidence".
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
yes it is ironic because hes covering a song that was originally played by the guy that looks just like him
Quote by Russian1
yes it is ironic because hes covering a song that was originally played by the guy that looks just like him
That is not ironic.

I do not think that word means what you think it means.
Quote by Flying Couch
That is not ironic.

I do not think that word means what you think it means.

Inconceivable!!
Quote by Vermintide
I love getting hit in the balls.

Sometimes, I masturbate while imagining my girlfriend is ramming her knee up into my precious orbs. It turns me on so much.

Actually, that's not true. I don't have a girlfriend
no i definitely know what it means.. and a simple look up at dictionary.com shows im right

Ironic:
. coincidental
Quote by Russian1

i·ron·ic

1. Characterized by or constituting irony.
2. Given to the use of irony. See Synonyms at sarcastic.
3. Poignantly contrary to what was expected or intended

i·ro·ny

a. The use of words to express something different from and often opposite to their literal meaning.
b. An expression or utterance marked by a deliberate contrast between apparent and intended meaning.
c. A literary style employing such contrasts for humorous or rhetorical effect. See Synonyms at wit1.
a. Incongruity between what might be expected and what actually occurs: "Hyde noted the irony of Ireland's copying the nation she most hated" Richard Kain.
b. An occurrence, result, or circumstance notable for such incongruity. See Usage Note at ironic.
3. Dramatic irony.
4. Socratic irony.

fail·ure

1. Threadstarter.
Quote by Russian1

i·ro·ny /ˈaɪrəni, ˈaɪər-/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[ahy-ruh-nee, ahy-er-]
–noun, plural -nies.
1. the use of words to convey a meaning that is the opposite of its literal meaning: the irony of her reply, “How nice!” when I said I had to work all weekend.

co·in·ci·dence /koʊˈɪnsɪdəns/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[koh-in-si-duhns]
–noun
1. a striking occurrence of two or more events at one time apparently by mere chance: Our meeting in Venice was pure coincidence.

well SOMEBODY had to do it.

EDIT: damn I was beaten to it
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
It is something I had anticipated.

Definitions of irony on the Web:
* incongruity between what might be expected and what actually occurs; "the irony of Ireland's copying the nation she most hated"

So, it's not ironic at all.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
i·ron·ic Audio Help /aɪˈrɒnɪk/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[ahy-ron-ik] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–adjective 1. containing or exemplifying irony: an ironic novel; an ironic remark.
2. ironical.
3. coincidental; unexpected: It was ironic that I was seated next to my ex-husband at the dinner. it was also ironic the guy in that youtube video looked like david gilmour
Quote by Russian1

3. coincidental; unexpected: It was ironic that I was seated next to my ex-husband at the dinner. it was also ironic the guy in that youtube video looked like david gilmour

The ex-husband thing was something that was not expected, thus it is ironic, and coincidental.

The dude in the video was not ironic at all.
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

What's wrong with you people? It's definitely ironic. Wish you were here is being played by someone looking like Dave Gilmour, yet not him. Totally ironic.
Quote by Hotpunksk8rgirl
EWWWWW!!!!! Isn't a urethra another word for a female body part(vagina)??????? Perverted fishy.
Quote by Colgate Total
The ex-husband thing was something that was not expected, thus it is ironic, and coincidental.

The dude in the video was not ironic at all.

it was unexpected, i didnt expect the guy to look like david gilmour
Quote by Russian1
it was unexpected, i didnt expect the guy to look like david gilmour

I did, because of your description. I saw that and expected him to look like Gilmour, what was ironic was how much he didn't look like Gilmour. The dude was fat, and weird looking. Not to mention, the only real similarity was the hair, even that has changed a lot.

I'm picky though, and just like to continue pointless arguments.
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Quote by lespaulrocks39
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8v9yUVgrmPY

Allow Alanis Morissette to explain to you the use of the word ironic.

..is a girl
Quote by RPGoof
WAT
How about just send a ship at the speed up light directly to the sun, and the gravity will pull it towards the sun, thus speeding it over the speed of light.

Quote by soulflyV
I didn't expect the sky to be blue today,

IS IT IRONIC YET?

sup?