Really? What is it? I've rattled my brain many times trying to figure out how the hell he's still alive.

If there's ever a nuclear war, he'll be the only one left. He'll probably still live for decades after that too.

You see guys like Steve Irwin, or any highly trained professional die regularly, but yet Keith is still alive.

It's quite extraordinary.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
There can be only one.

Need I say more?
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
After taking so much heroin, his body has built an immunity, & since its freakin heroin, he's basically indestructable.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ASTRAL PANDA σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Last.fm
The comparison to Steve Irwin is stupid. He was never going to live forever - the guy handled crocodiles and snakes every day. It was only a matter of time before he got injured or killed.
Quote by soulflyV
Each day, he drinks the blood of a newly spoiled virgin.

He does the spoiling himself (it keeps him fit).

LOL! right in line with mine... lot's and lot's of sex. also i'm sure his fathers ashes have some magical power
Quote by sickman411
S-Gsus wept
Quote by smb
The comparison to Steve Irwin is stupid. He was never going to live forever - the guy handled crocodiles and snakes every day. It was only a matter of time before he got injured or killed.

Considering the amount of drugs Richards has done, I'd say it was a great comparison.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
vader-esque robotic parts.

now hes more machine than man. he can also kill people with his mind, and is your father.
I have no opinion on this matter.
The man has basically abused his body badly his entire life, so it's gradually built up an immunity to practically anything; hard drugs, physical beatings, you name it.
Quote by Colgate Total
If there's ever a nuclear war, he'll be the only one left. He'll probably still live for decades after that too.

him and cochroaches

anyways, he has his blood switched out every 3 months. im serious. he has a bus solely for that purpose following them around when they tour
dont take any guff from these bastards man

Quote by Fenderhippie69
I only smoke when I've been drinking and I only drink when I've been smoking.
Quote by spiderjerusalem
him and cochroaches

anyways, he has his blood switched out every 3 months. im serious. he has a bus solely for that purpose following them around when they tour

Total blood transfusions aren't actually possible you stooge, that's why one of the alternate storylines of 28 Days Later was abandoned; cause it involved a total blood transfusion, which the director deemed too unrealistic.
Quote by AVA_Plus44_182
Total blood transfusions aren't actually possible you stooge, that's why one of the alternate storylines of 28 Days Later was abandoned; cause it involved a total blood transfusion, which the director deemed too unrealistic.

Yeah, for zombies.
well i think the simpsons best explained when saying he has 3 stooges syndrome, say there is a door and all these diseases are trying to get in at once. ergo 3 stooges