Well, most of my friends have smoked ' hub' (or Hookah-check it up on wikipedia) at least once.. So I want to know if anyone here knows the effects of hub compared to those of smoking normal cigarettes.

It seems its only a growing trend here in South Africa, but im not sure...
IF YOU DONT CHEW BIG RED THEN #$*@ YOU!!
I smoked tobacco out of a hookah once. It felt like I was breaking through a tire pump, and it felt like I was just breathing air. And nothing happend, I felt nothing. It sucked, and I looked like a tool. Though, I did beat everyone in a competition to see who could inhale the longest.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
No, theres no use if you smoke it with tobacco.. Over here you get different flavours that you can smoke.

Its not like normal smoking, it feels like you're inhaling flavoured air but it looks like smoke.
Quote by Wajon
No, theres no use if you smoke it with tobacco.. Over here you get different flavours that you can smoke.

Its not like normal smoking, it feels like you're inhaling flavoured air but it looks like smoke.

No, I know. It was banana flavored, and it was lame as hell. And it was all sticky.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
I read sumwhere about 45 mins of it is supposed to be = to smoking 5 cigerettes but I think its alot better than cigerettes coz its filtered.
Quote by elliott FTW
I LOVE YOU SLOGANKID
silly racist bitch finally kicked the bucket

hookah! i spent most of my french exchange in little tunisian coffee shops inhaling that stuff. when your out of weed, hookah is the way! MWAHHHAHAHA!
Quote by centorium

i love green day,sure they're mostly power cords but for begginer,good they are
Quote by PlayMadness
Spent too much time in the talk like Yoda thread, you have.

The cool thing is when you can get a headrush, usually when the hub is at its strongest.
Personally i find smoking a sheesh very relaxing, the effect all depends on how good the tabacco is that you use. If it's **** tabacco then u'll barely feel anything, if its good, it should give u a nice melow head rush for awhile. Great for a summers eve on the lawn
One time my friends and I crushed panadol into powder and put it with the flavored tobacco.

Twas cool.
Smoking Shisha or Hookah tobacco doesn't have the same effect as cigarette tobacco, because it has very low amounts of nicotine, which is what you become addicted to.

It's basically flavoured herbal smoke.
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/westaussie/

Quote by StratPat

Quote by blacksabbath8
So I had to take a massive dump, and I went in the bassment. So it's been down there for a while and the stench is terrible and i think it's seeping into the floor.

I do it here and there, I find it doesn't go well with beer?

Try inhaling some and breath in as you drink some iced drink, you get more smoke because of the ice (partly from your warm breath etc etc)

flickr you might
Quote by MrCarrot
Oranges are actually a revolution though - they're the next step from Rectos IMO.