Sweet man imma add you, i sure thats what you wanted

and well yeah sounds sweet im adding shiny white lights to my space thingy
Last edited by Gonzalez1988 at May 11, 2008,
Quote by Muckle
So its not just one sratocaster:P

Infact the guitar make is ppretty irrelevent:P

ahwell i love strats
Quote by jamesy266
The electric guitar is the most versatile instrument IMO! all the recordings on www.myspace.com/alphabetasoul are all done with just one stratocaster and a few effect pedals! and it sounds pretty cool!!!

Is this your myspace page and music you've written and played?
The Setup:
Fender Standard Stratocaster
Crate GFX-30
Vox AD50VT
Quote by DarkDragon786
Is this your myspace page and music you've written and played?

yahhh its my page, my music and me playing
I like it a lot. I'm still pretty new at playing guitar, but care to tell about the difficulty of what you're playing? What techniques and effects do you use?
The Setup:
Crate GFX-30
Vox AD50VT
Quote by DarkDragon786
I like it a lot. I'm still pretty new at playing guitar, but care to tell about the difficulty of what you're playing? What techniques and effects do you use?

mmki dokies!
The difficulty, im not sure what difficulty it is, i just play wat ever comes to me and record it. All of the songs on that site are made basically as im recording. I suppose some of the parts i play would b difficult for a starter. I usually only use picks and overdrive when i play without recording, but most of the stuff recorded is finger picking and clean channel. I was forced to use finger picking and clean channels coz my computer couldnt take the overdrive and it just sounded crap, and also i just used audacity so that didnt help! But i love the clean tones now and have recorded more and will keep recording more. I used a Boss dd-3 which is a delay pedal, a crybaby wah, a chorus pedal and some effects audacity comes with lol.
How long have u been playing for?
I've been playing for about 6 months.
The Setup:
Crate GFX-30
Vox AD50VT