Visit our page www.myspace.com/yourethereal

We are Aetherius, an alternative prog rock band (categorise us as you will). We have three live cuts of oour songs from our upcoming Subduction EP. BTW, we are from Sydney. Give us a listen and tell me what you think.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
I like it alot. I'm not really a fan of the vocals, they don't really seem to cut through the mix. Other than that the songs are great. How long have you guys been playing together?
Thanks a lot bro. Yeah, the problem with the vocals was mainly due to the fact that we have a drum kit going, a 50 watt tube 2 x 12 and a 100 watt bass head going to a 400 watt cab, then a little tiny 10 watt PA. Our vocalist now has a proper PA for home use that competes with us so we have redone one song on the Myspace, but havent' bothered with the others becuase the EP will be done soon. BTw, we have been playing for about 3 and a 1/2 years, 8 months with our singer.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro

DARK RED TEAM
Quote by Patrick786
Ah, I see. Sweet! If you feel like it you could check out my bands first recording, theres a thread up on this page. It seems our bands have similar influences but sound pretty damn different

Sure dude, give us a link.
Quote by dannyniceboy

Quote by Minkaro

DARK RED TEAM
Quote by IncubusMan999
Sure dude, give us a link.

Doh' Edited my previous post and added the link