Never seen that before, good find. Not too keen on the body/pickguard but that neck and the headstock looks pretty sweet. Looks really 80's. OFR's a bonus as well.
RULE BRITANNIA
yeah - They've done a reissue of that guitar via Epiphone, but yeah - for the 80's, Gibson had Kramer, which worked like a godsend, but when trends changed against the 80's rock, Kramer died on its' backside, so Gibson tried to rbing some new stuff out to appeal to the trends at the time. I'm guessing it didn't sell too well, because otherwise they'd still be doing it themselves rather thanm pawning it on their other companies
The rig:
Gibson SG faded special -> Marshall MG 50/100 (working on a valve amp)
Backup: Vintage AV1
Newcastle United
Gibson didn't owe Kramer in the 80s. Kramer were the biggest guitar seller of 1986, it got killed with hair metal.

That's the MIII alright. Never heard it called the MKIII until now.
Quote by cobain_is_king
Never seen that before, good find. Not too keen on the body/pickguard but that neck and the headstock looks pretty sweet. Looks really 80's. OFR's a bonus as well.

Sorry man, thats a LFR. unless Floyd Rose made them and stamped them Gibson. Im not keen on it myself but its the arrowhead inlays that really put me off. That and the pricetag...
ESP M-1 - Dimarzio Super3
Ibanez RG3270 ToneZone/Blue Velvet/Paf Pro
Ibanez RG1527
PRS CE22
Mercer Blackmachine Replica

Diezel Herbert
Diezel Einstein Combo
TC GMajor

Gain Wh0re and Diezel Mafioso
Quote by cobain_is_king

Sorry man, thats a LFR. unless Floyd Rose made them and stamped them Gibson. Nice Oxymoron there though "licensed Original FR Tremolo" Im not keen on it myself but its the arrowhead inlays that really put me off. That and the pricetag...
ESP M-1 - Dimarzio Super3
Ibanez RG3270 ToneZone/Blue Velvet/Paf Pro
Ibanez RG1527
PRS CE22
Mercer Blackmachine Replica

Diezel Herbert
Diezel Einstein Combo
TC GMajor

Gain Wh0re and Diezel Mafioso