Would it be better to use one of these while playing a V so the jack doesnt dig into my leg?

It's really fackin annoying.

Thanks
Quote by Brian 1.0
Don't listen to him, he likes rap.

Quote by napalm_monkey
i like to drink washing up liquid, it makes my throat feel fresh and smell like plates.

Quote by thomaserak
kill yourself, that'll show 'em.
Ok thanks
Quote by Brian 1.0
Don't listen to him, he likes rap.

Quote by napalm_monkey
i like to drink washing up liquid, it makes my throat feel fresh and smell like plates.

Quote by thomaserak
kill yourself, that'll show 'em.
Definitely.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
they're better i find plugged into the guitar... so nothing sticks out you can easily put the strap behind you
Right angle plug FTW for any guitar with a jack on its face or on the edge of the body, such as my Melody Maker, SG's, Flying V's and Les Pauls.

I actually need to get another because my old cheapo cable with the right-angle plug died. I've been using this straight-plug Planet Waves cable in its place and have already chopped at it a couple times when strumming wildly.

And it is really easy to hang the cable over the strap attachment which provides some strain relief and makes it a little harder to step on.
Last edited by carpepax at May 11, 2008,
I like right angled plugs on anything but strats and JEMs.

EDIT: And guitars like the Ibanez S series with the jack recessed into the body.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music