Ive figured out whats the problem with my guitar rig 3!
Look, i have bought an guitar usb cable that you plug inte the usb and ya can play guitar with programs like guitar rig 3

Somehow, my Speakers "Out" is unavavible, does anyone know why?
And how can i fix it?
you will possibly have to configure the sound card settings for the program.
"A love pirate ? I am no love pirate. What do they mean by that ?"
if u check sound properties/options in the guitar rig 3 menus, you should have the option to confugure it from there.
yes that should be it. i would post a screenshot but i dont have guitar rig 3. i've had the same problem with another program and thats what i needed to do.
choose your soundcard from the output properties.
But as you can see on my screenshot, there are no text that goes
"Realtek High Definition audio", which is my speakers, but only the earphone "out"
PLease help me! i am sick and tired of sitting with my too small crappy earphones and playing guitar!
NOw ive fixed everything, except this one:
The sound comes out of my speakers with no delay or anything, for about 5 sec, then the delay comes up to 2 sec and ive checked the delay effect and everything.
PLEASE HELP ME!
Last edited by SmoothCriimiina at May 11, 2008,
thats just the latency/lag man. unless you're running a really good system, its gonna happen. i suggest upgrading, processor and memory first.
Yeah but this is a brand new computer.
Acer Aspire, AMD Athlon X2 Dual core processor 4400+
Therewas no lag when i had my OUT on my headphones, this is not a regular latency, its pops in between 5-20 sec after ive edited my settings
Do the heaphones go through the soundcard or the motherboard?
Make sure you're running the output through an ASIO driver. Your USB port's drivers are probably only applicable when using the port's headphone out. 'ASIO4All' is a great freeware asio driver, install it then set Guitar Rig's output to 'ASIO4All output 1' or whatever.

You'll need to tweak the settings at first but even with my 7 year old, coal-fired relic of a computer I get a latency of less than 5ms, which is about as close to 'instant' as you can sensibly expect on a PC.