Are you a songwriter???
Well, if you are, then come on in to the song writers thread!!! Post your best lyrics, inspirations, writers blocks, and anything that has to do with song writing.
RULES
*Please, If any of your lyrics feature bad or profound words, plz cover them up by using something like, ****. If this messes up your lyrics, please ask before posting.
*Please no negative comments on lyrics, we've worked hard on these. If you want to help with the lyrics, please be nice about it.
*Do not fill up a lot of space, maybe post a cool couple lines from the chorus or what not, but if the song is immensely long, do not post.
*And of course, no offending or racial stuff in your lyrics, if there is, please do not post it.
*If you would like help with your lyrics, please state 'I need help' then post your lyrics.

Have fun and start posting!
If you looked up the word "confused" in the dictionary, you will find a picture of me.

We have an entire forum dedicated to this...
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
"UG's best song writer"
prove it
2 ducks and a rabbi walk into a bar.
The rabbi enjoys a nice drink and the ducks are shooed out so that health services aren't called in.
The day proceeds as normal.
There is an entire forum for this. However, change this thread to who writes their own songs? It's a bit different and interesting as I've only started writing recently and wonder if I've started really late. I was going to make a thread about it but never got round to it.
lol, it seems as though nobody notices any other forums but the pit..
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
Quote by Magic Jim
"UG's best song writer"
prove it

+1

There is a whole forum this, so therefore

*reported*

IncuEdit: That sig of yours is pretty accurate mate.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
Less than 11 days in, and he knows he's the best. He's either really read every lyric forum (which the pit is not), or he's Ben Gibbard or some other really great and famous song writer.
Quote by fosho
how....did you find that wiki article?
youre a weird one tjdjr09

He has commented himself on his blogs. If you want to make an ambitious proclamation like best songwriter, mp3's or it didn't happen
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro

DARK RED TEAM
i think almost everyone who plays guitar on this site is a songwriter hon.
Oct. 20th, 2009: New guitar AND front row for Mars Volta.

Quote by denizenz
Is that a ukulele in your pants, or did you just rip ass to the tune of "Aloha Oi"?

I met Sonic Youth on June 30th, and Mars Volta on Oct 20th.
I do believe you all just got trolled.
Either that or this guy is a total idiot.
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
Quote by Ez0ph
I do believe you all just got trolled.
Either that or this guy is a total idiot.

I actually just think this guy is stupid because if you look at his profile, he questions to himself why he keeps getting reported and such. It's like a monologue in there. I kinda blew the cobwebs out by visiting.
Quote by dannyniceboy

Quote by Minkaro

DARK RED TEAM