Hey guys i saw some guy on youtube that was showing some how to about the whammy and he said that you must thigten and lossing the screws so the strings are longer or shorter is this thrue and some explaining please thnx !!!!!
Gear:
Dean Cemetery Gates Razorback
MXR Dime Distortion
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
ISP Decimator
EH LPB-1
Peavey 6505
D'addario strings, DR strings
Dunlop picks
well, if your guitar has a whammy bar theres a 90% chance its set up to use the damned thing. unless you have screwed with it for some reason it should be fine.
Quote by Ali-b912
well, if your guitar has a whammy bar theres a 90% chance its set up to use the damned thing. unless you have screwed with it for some reason it should be fine.

I screwed with it :d and i now and i use it :d
Gear:
Dean Cemetery Gates Razorback
MXR Dime Distortion
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
ISP Decimator
EH LPB-1
Peavey 6505
D'addario strings, DR strings
Dunlop picks
Quote by Kriske11
I screwed with it :d and i now and i use it :d

english?
2005 MIA Fender Telecaster
Dunlop Hendrix Wah Sig.
Ibanez T-808
Fulltone OCD
Big Muff Pi w/Tone Wicker
Fulltone Mini DejaVibe
EHX Holy Grail Reverb
Catalinbread Sagrado Poblano Boost
50W Kustom Defender
I believe he was talking about adjusting the intonation... I assume you know what that is but if you dont: It's not something of preference, its something to fix if it gets ****ed up. If you tune perfectly and notice that 12 fretted is sharper or more flat than a 12 harmonic, then you need to adjust accordingly. Now obviously, fretting is usually going to be barely sharper than its harmonic, due to the finger pressure applied so keep that in mind. Lengthening the intonation will make fretted notes go down in pitch, and shortening will raise the pitch. If you do need to change your intonation, make sure to tune after each adjustment.