Am I the only one who laughs at this stuff?

Click anywhere in the ad, you're taken here

Upon closing window
No, but I saw an even funnier one the other day for 'chubby gay dating'
I wish I was joking but I'm not.
Hey Meg.
Proud of you.
No I get mad because I never win any money
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I have no idea how it's legal actually, it's blatant false advertising.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I think its funny how they put alabama in the state box ready for the forest gump types lol.
Quote by badgerific
I think its funny how they put alabama in the state box ready for the forest gump types lol.

Or maybe Alabama is the first state when its listen in alphabetical order?
Idiot.
ICE
CREAM
IS
GONNA
SAVE
THE
DAY
...AGAIN
Quote by Zero-Hartman
I have no idea how it's legal actually, it's blatant false advertising.

I think they might give you the money in the end but only after you spent like three times that amount in phone calls to them
Quote by Room On Fire
Or maybe Alabama is the first state when its listen in alphabetical order?
Idiot.

and i never do those things. they're stupid.
When I was like, 11 or 12, and I saw my first "You've Won 1,000,000 Dollars!" ad, I freaked out and started running around my house screaming, until my mom calmed me down and explained how it was just a scam, and I called her a liar and accused her of trying to take the money for herself.
When crying don't help
You can't compose yourself
It's best to compose a poem
An honest verse of longing
Or a simple song of hope...
Quote by Allnightmask22
When I was like, 11 or 12, and I saw my first "You've Won 1,000,000 Dollars!" ad, I freaked out and started running around my house screaming, until my mom calmed me down and explained how it was just a scam, and I called her a liar and accused her of trying to take the money for herself.

Hahaha

Oh man thats funny
Quote by redh0tchilip3pp
Firefox ---> Adblock Plus ---> Fixed

the truest statement today. i love Adblock Plus, heck all of firefox is awesome.

Must Not Sleep.

Must Warn Others.

Gear:
Gibson Special Faded SG
Orange Tiny Terror (Combo)
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Wah

3DS friend code: 3995-7035-3562
Quote by Allnightmask22

!!

That's just like me, I used to get excited about those scratch cards that said "You've won 100,000 Pounds!" and in small print "send 10 pounds to the following address to see if you've actually won or not."
It hurt when my mum explained it all to me
Gonna Leave this town

Gotta leave this town

Gonna make a whole lotta money

Gonna be big yeah...
(Jimi Hendrix - Hear My Train A Comin')

flickr
Some people actually fall for that stuff.

My moms friend clicked a pop-up that convinced her that there was a virus in her computer. I think you see where that's going.
LARGE TEXT
Hey guys, whilst on this topic, I have a question:

I have reason to believe I have an adware.lop virus - I have to use IE in order to access my hotmail account, and that's probs how it snuck in. However, Norton anti-virus don't do **** to get rid of it, it detected it like a week ago and I though I'd got rid of it, but still this random wee "CiD:click here" tab keeps randomly appearing on my desktop toolbar. I ran a thorough scan of my system with Norton and it didn't detect anything, but the IE tab with random adverts keeps popping up. Help!
^I had a virus once that took control of my anti virus software we had to format the whole system.
I know now what I knew then, but I didn't know then what I know now
Crap, so what should I do? It keeps popping up, and I just can't stop it. Is there a way of disabling IE and only using Mozilla?
Quote by Allnightmask22

hah, sigged

too big, I should've known
Proud member of the UG Hate Crew

Laguna Loire of the Final Fantasy Elites - PM metacarpi, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
Last edited by sleepwalker16 at May 11, 2008,
Quote by ECwomantoneman
Hey guys, whilst on this topic, I have a question:

I have reason to believe I have an adware.lop virus - I have to use IE in order to access my hotmail account, and that's probs how it snuck in. However, Norton anti-virus don't do **** to get rid of it, it detected it like a week ago and I though I'd got rid of it, but still this random wee "CiD:click here" tab keeps randomly appearing on my desktop toolbar. I ran a thorough scan of my system with Norton and it didn't detect anything, but the IE tab with random adverts keeps popping up. Help!

This has worked wonders for nearly every single adware/amlware/trojan etc. I have had on my system and removes them without fail.

SUPERAntiSpyware
Thanks very much man, that's great! It's really been dragging my PC speed down too, thanks a lot!

This appears to be the most successful scam of all time.
Main gear (For complete list, see profile):
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plain-top
Basswood Telecaster, 2 single-sized HB's, both split.
Epiphone Valve Junior
B-52 AT-412 Cabinet
Oh, and I have a Squier VM Jazz Bass too.