http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4GVfHWdsTw

Here is the proof;

Yes, I searchbar'd

Enjoy

EDIT: Just to clarify, we all know there is a small minority of people like this in every country... so please refrain from posting that as anyone with half a brain will know that. Similarly with the fact that it's pretty obvious they only included the stupidest answers.
Last edited by michal23 at May 11, 2008,
No. This video is in no way accurate. Yes, there are stupid Americans, but there are Also stupids Europeans people, stupid Asians, stupid Africans, stupid Australlians, stupid South Americans... The list goes on. People who think that this video wasn't editted to show only the stupid answers are in fact the stupid people themselves.

In all honesty, I did find it pretty funny in a sad way, though.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
Old.

And basing our country of of those people is like basing the uk off of chavs.

The edited out the people who answered right.
Quote by BringMeTheCalm
No. This video is in no way accurate. Yes, there are stupid Americans, but there are Also stupids Europeans people, stupid Asians, stupid Africans, stupid Australlians, stupid South Americans... The list goes on. People who think that this video wasn't editted to show only the stupid answers are in fact the stupid people themselves.

I doubt many people think that, and we all know there are stupid people everywhere.
Quote by Dirge Humani
No, you didn't, because this was posted, and closed, just last night.

link? In that case, I will close the thread
Isn't that fake? Even the reporter sounds like an idiot when he says ''The reality couldn't be further from the truth''
Quote by guitarhero_764
Old.

And basing our country of of those people is like basing the uk off of chavs.

The edited out the people who answered right.

I know what you mean, but these are average people in the video, the journalist hasn't tried to find the stupidest around, they are average people. Chavs are especially stupid and ignorant compared to the rest of the people in Britain.

You don't know that the right answers were edited.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
I've seen that so many times.

On top of that, I'm American, and MUCH MUCH smarter than them.
Quote by SmElLy KiD
That is priceless man, you might be my new idol.

TS, whenever I see your username, I misread it as "isuckhardcocks."

Just had to get that out there.

We're ticking away, the moments that make up the dull days
*REPORTED*
Was done yesterday for about the tenth time. Flame fest ensued.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.