Well, next month i will (finally) get a bass amp, after playing through headphones since last june. I haven't really needed one, really, as my bands 2nd guitarist has a roland cube 100w that i have been using. but now he's left, and i need to get a bass amp sorted.

I like the look of laneys, but i cant decide to go for the RB4 or the RB5, I believe that the RB4 is louder, but i am not sure if i need an extra 40w.

The other ampss in our band our a VOX ac30 from 1969, a roland Cube 100w for our keyboardist and a 90w PA for our two singers.

These two amps seem like the most power i can get for the money, and i cant try them out, as no retailers anywhere near me sell them, so which do i go for?

Thanks
I'm sorry to post offtopic, but what's the Cube 100w? There are only 15, 20, 30 and 60 watt versions (plus the Microcube) that I know of, is that some older version or what?
Quote by Lunchbox362
This thread if fail in almost every way imaniganable.
Oh it's a bass amplifier! Of course. The Cubes I know are all guitar amps, I didn't know they had bass amps too. Sorry for bothering you
Quote by Lunchbox362
This thread if fail in almost every way imaniganable.
Quote by TheEsupremacy
That Cube bass amp is bad ass.

i know, problem my budget is £100 less than that, and i need an amp fast
AC30 is loud for a 30W valve amp

my guitarist has a 40W tube fender......i've just bought a 450W bass amp.

unless you'll have a huge PA. RB7 minnimum
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.