Does anyone know if the small clone takes an AC or DC adaptor? (in the UK).

Thanks!

EDIT: Sorry! I've just found out it takes an AC adaptor. Looks like I'll get a Boss pedal instead so I can use my existing DC adaptor.
Last edited by grantjames at May 11, 2008,
eh i wouldn't
i have had the boss ch-1 and now just bought this
and it blows it out of the water
if you have a lot of pedals, then get a pedalboard that comes with a bunch of dc and ac adapter things
then its no problem
Quote by progbass
right Metallica is a given. Personally I like to pretend the bus exploded and killed them all in '86.

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
you can buy a small adaptor so you can power it with a normal boss type power supply, theres no point compromising tone for a couple of quid
POST FINDER
Quote by mattreid222
you can buy a small adaptor so you can power it with a normal boss type power supply, theres no point compromising tone for a couple of quid

What type of Adaptor? At the moment I have my pedals connected using a daisy chain using a 9v DC adaptor.

I just missed out on buying one off eBay for £27 + £5 postage, almost brand new I just didn't want to bid, and then have to end up buying a power supply for it too.
yeah but the power supply is like 5-10 bucks lol
cheap
how many pedals do you have right now
Quote by progbass
right Metallica is a given. Personally I like to pretend the bus exploded and killed them all in '86.

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
At the moment I just have a Boss DD-3, MD-2 and a Crybaby Wah pedal. I just wanted to stick with things being DC so I don't have to have several plugs and wires everywhere.

Thanks mattreid222! I'll look into that ^
Last edited by grantjames at May 11, 2008,
i have an adaptor for my small clone, and its fine. and i'm pretty sure the power is rated the same as the boss pedals, just the opposite polarity, something an adaptor can fix.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.