I asked in the speaker thread, but they are not sure what it is. When i play my amp (ceriatone 36 watt head, marshall cab), it sounds kinda Wavy and strange, more so on single notes than chords, but does anyone know whats wrong? theres a clip of me playing Chords, couple penatonic scales, then a Chord in my profile to demonstrate. i dont really wanna ship it back to malaysia To fix a really simple problem i could do Myself
alot of the time the "wavy" sound is you being out of tune

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

i cant hear the audio file cause my speakers are ****ed, but it sounds like a phasing problem 2 me, like one of the speakers being wired backwards or sumthing.
MAIN GUITARS:
PRS Single Cut Trem
Ibanez PGM-301
Rickenbacker 650D
Jackson RR5
Taylor 12 String acoustic
Yamaha RBX 5string bass
MAIN AMP:
Hughes And Kettner Trilogy w/ 4x12 HnK cab
Quote by Tubyboulin
On Single Notes? and on Both My Guitars?

Could be an intonation problem, but on two guitars at the same time and you didn't notice it otherwise? Doubt it. I'd try the phasing thing some other guy suggested.
Quote by Lunchbox362
This thread if fail in almost every way imaniganable.
Quote by Fama
Could be an intonation problem, but on two guitars at the same time and you didn't notice it otherwise? Doubt it. I'd try the phasing thing some other guy suggested.

ill try the phasing problem, but ya its not that i didnt notice its just i havent really put the amp up Loud enouph to hear it besides the day i got it, and even then it wasnt loud at all. it was on Friday that i actually cranked it and noticed.
I listened to it man, but I'm not sure I'm hearing what you are talking about. Could you describe it a little more?
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
Quote by Erock503
I listened to it man, but I'm not sure I'm hearing what you are talking about. Could you describe it a little more?

The notes just sound like they are being Put through a Phaser or Flanger slightly. my friend was over and i played through mine, and then his amp (Mesa F-30) and the notes on His Sounded Clearer, and Cleaner. on mine it kinda Got Wavy. Its kinda hard to describe if i had known yesterday i would be putting up clips id have Recorded it while he was here so you could hear the amps back to back.
I didn't really notice anything from the clips either, btw.
Quote by Lunchbox362
This thread if fail in almost every way imaniganable.
do you have an extra preamp tube you can swap into the different positions one at a time?
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
Quote by Erock503
do you have an extra preamp tube you can swap into the different positions one at a time?

nope, only have the tubes the amp was shipped with. How much do they Cost?