I'm looking to sell my Fender Strat, as the title would imply. I've run into some financial problems, and I've come to the conclusion that this guitar just isn't getting played as much as it should. I came into a large sum of money last year, and got it on impulse, and really haven't played it more than a handful of times. Maple neck, completely unaltered from how it arrived from Musiciansfriend. Like I said, Olympic White, no scratches, dings, chips, or marks. Plays beautifully, but I'm a bassist at heart, and I can't justify having a great guitar when I could make do with a First Act for how often I tinker around with playing. I'm sure someone out there would be able to get more use and enjoyment out of this instrument than I could. It's been kept in its case except for when it was used, obviously, and I suppose that's about it. I'm looking to get about $820 for it, (that includes shipping) but I'm certainly willing to negotiate. If anyone expresses any interest, I'll upload pictures (be sure to specify what you'd like a picture of.) All in all, a great instrument in great condition.
When crying don't help
You can't compose yourself
It's best to compose a poem
An honest verse of longing
Or a simple song of hope...
Quote by Mo_Malone
maple or rosewood fretboard?

Maple, I'm sorry. I put the neck but left out the fretboard.
When crying don't help
You can't compose yourself
It's best to compose a poem
An honest verse of longing
Or a simple song of hope...