im looking for a versitile pedal that will give me a stevie ray vuaghn overdrive and a megadeth distortion and everything inbetween. i looked at the df7 and didnt like it but i've heard good things about this. should i get this pedal. i use a Vox VR15, and an epeiphone les pual ultra.
I'd suggest you'd save and invest in a better amp. If you choose to not do that, the Jekyll and Hyde is good from what I've heard.

Spelling things properly wouldn't hurt either...
Quote by Lunchbox362
This thread if fail in almost every way imaniganable.
Its really nice pedal. I dont use the echo side much. If you use the echo it can be a battery hog. The chorus will work a while on a batt. And I use mine as a signal splitter in the FX loop on my amp. Its not stereo but has a wet and dry output. I send the dry signal to another amp.
Quote by Tackleberry
Its really nice pedal. I dont use the echo side much. If you use the echo it can be a battery hog. The chorus will work a while on a batt. And I use mine as a signal splitter in the FX loop on my amp. Its not stereo but has a wet and dry output. I send the dry signal to another amp.

Except that you're thinking of the wrong pedal. The Jekyll and Hyde has both a distortion and overdrive, you're thinking about the chorus/delay pedal (H20 was it? Something like that I think).
Quote by Lunchbox362
This thread if fail in almost every way imaniganable.
I heard many many many many great things about the J & H.
My inspiration guitarist, Michael Guy Chislett has a J& H v1,
so I dont know much about the v2, but since its updated, it should be better, right?