Jet City JCA20H
i think this could be a bad idea

'08 Ibanez S5470 Prestige
Gibson SG Special - discontinued teal finish
Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier
4x12 Mesa Oversized Slanted Cab
BOSS TU-2
iSP Decimator
No one is for my brother apparently im getting the fugly one. Im also kinda looking for styling that why i made this thread making sure if they are good and not just look cool

And yea we are both metalHeads
First one is badd. Rly ugly. I would suggest looking at some Agile LPs. Or, if you have the money, a Douglas SR-1. Looks amazing, and probably plays better than the first one you have.
Quote by Guitarbub446
No one is for my brother apparently im getting the fugly one. Im also kinda looking for styling that why i made this thread making sure if they are good and not just look cool

And yea we are both metalHeads

Thats the thing, would you rather sound good, or poke peoples eyes out?

Those rondo guitars have lots of potential, with a pickup swap and a few pieces of hardware changed, they'd be good. what's your budget?
Whats the price range? And when you say "have the amps covered" what sort of amps do you have?
Ibanez Xiphos XPT700
Laney VH100R
Epi Les Paul (SH-1 '59 neck, SH-11 custom custom bridge)
yeh those guitars are really ugly, the quality probably isnt all that bad for the price but i think you could do better if you sacraficed the looks, what a shame that would be though :P
My Beginner setup:
Ibanez rg321mh
Roland Micro cube
Dude, the first one looks like crap. If you are bent on getting one of them, get the second, even though it doesn't look that great either. I advise you look for some better guitars, or spend the amount of money that those two would cost on one really nice guitar.
i dont really know much about those guitars but you seem as if you are going for them more based on looks than the sound and feel perhaps you should go for something with some actual credibility, ever thought about an ibanez? then again those might b good.
My Beginner setup:
Ibanez rg321mh
Roland Micro cube
I actually think the second one looks really cool, kinda like bat wings...

I would probably go with the SR-1 though, mostly because I've been thinking about buying it myself.
if you're a beginner i highely highely recommend not getting a V or anything that'll be difficult to play. my first guitar was a V and it was a bitch to learn on.

i owned the SR-1 for a little and i didn't like it at all.

and what amps do you have exactly?
Ibanez RG7321
Dean Evo Special 7
Agile AL-2000
ESP LTD VB-300
Peavey Vypyr 30
General of the 7 String/ERG Legion

Quote by Bentheemo
Thats probably some of the best advice I've ever received on here.
Quote by ugmung
if you're a beginner i highely highely recommend not getting a V or anything that'll be difficult to play. my first guitar was a V and it was a bitch to learn on.

i owned the SR-1 for a little and i didn't like it at all.

and what amps do you have exactly?

It depends on how you position the guitar. V's can be played sitting down, just use your leg as a rest.

And TS, if I were you I'd go less for the looks, and more for quality hardware. Your second guitar will probably last you longer than your first (in terms of actually playing it) and as such I think it's a bad idea to overlook the hardware in favor of looks.
ADA MP-1 fanatic!

Rig:
ADA MP-1 (stock)
TC Electronic G-Major
Marshall El84 20/20