Is this good pedal? I am in the market for a good, solid wah without those sharp nasal-y highs, and with some healthy lows. I want a sound something like Slash's, and was considering his signature wah until I saw this pedal with volume, wah AND boost! I've heard mixed reviews, so if you own it tell me what you think. I'm pretty certain I want a crybaby, so if there is another model (under $200 please!) that really gives of a good even wah, I'd be happy to take quality over quantity. Thanks.
You want a Crybaby? You've obviously not done much research into wahs.

You can do so much better around $200. Look into Fulltone and RMC wahs, also the BuddaWah.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
if you keep your eyes peeled, sites like musiciansfriend.com and music123.com sometimes have wahs (even the mister super crybaby) refurbished, and therefore, for less.

you should also consider the dunlop crybaby 535Q.
it has a volume boost and tone shaping knobs.
personally, i just stick to the crybaby classic.
Or you could get a wah that doesn't suck.

Look into Fulltones and Rmc's.
Mitch Hedberg Group
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/koalabears/

Quote by Irnmaiden4life
why didnt you just play like crap?
if you need help with that, ask Vincent745

Quote by imgooley
Awe, so cute...

How old are you?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Old enough to yell rape.
Quote by SSL27
Or you could get a wah that doesn't suck.

Look into Fulltones and Rmc's.

Whats wrong with Dunlop? Alot of big name artists use them, and I've tried them out, and all I've found wrong with them is that stupid switch is hard to activate sometimes.
What is wrong with Dunlop? Well that you can get something heaps better for the same price! Dunlop are extremely overpriced and for the price of that Crybaby you can get a Fulltone which won't just be better than a Crybaby, it will blow it out of the water! We speak boutique here (Fulltone), handwired and all, while Dunlop is just regular production stuff and so on.
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
ur referring to the Fulltone Clyde right? deluxe or standard? and how does this compare to the Dunlop Jimi Hendrix wah?
Some people just hate Dunlop because it's popular.

Mister crybaby is a great wah pedal, played with one before..

My father has one and the thing has lasted for so long.. not sure how old it is but I know it's pretty old..

o.0

it will outlive him for sure.
Quote by Moose1309
K, well, where would I find a Fulltone for a decent price? Musician's Friend doesn't have them, and none of the stores around here have one.

www.humbuckermusic.com

Great guys over there, I've ordered both my Fulltones from there (my Fulldrive will be with me shortly, just need to wait for our money to be transfered).
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009