im new to ug and i need help
i dont no how to add a signuature
to the end of all of my posts

anyone help please?
This should go in New Member Q&A, but i wont report it.

Go to control panel. Edit Signature.

Edit: Raven, dont be an ass.
When all else fails, ask the pit.
You have to type it in every time.
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
Quote by nightraven
raven, necrosis: shut it.

ts, the control panel is on top of the forum itself, next to 'faq', 'members list' etc.

a quick way to get to the signature place is by clicking this link https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/profile.php?do=editsignature

Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
Quote by ZREXMike
Where is the control panel? Thanks.

you joined in 2012 and still don't know where the user control panel is? lmaoooo

if you're on PC click the "forum profile" link top right of this page
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by k.lainad
you joined in 2012 and still don't know where the user control panel is? lmaoooo

if you're on PC click the "forum profile" link top right of this page

Yeah man, I never bothered, stupid I know. Thanks for your help. Joined & never really did anything but get tabs. I did make the copy from GFTPM sheet music "Brad Gillis - Honest To God"  on the old Powertab website & it somehow made it's way here. Nice to know somebody kept a copy in circulation after all these years. I don't have a credit, but it is my creation.