New pickups, new bridge, new tuners, new electronics, different body wood, different neck wood...

The list goes on. You might wanna be a bit more specific...
In the bass chat:

<Jon> take the quote of me out your sig plx
<Jon> i hate seeing what i said around lol

Leader of the Bass Militia PM to join!

And now on BANDCAMP!

Officially the funniest member of the Bass Forum.
save your money. get a better bass, to modify. spending money on a beginner bass just prolongs your wait for a pro grade instrument, imo. sorry, i'm the voice of reason, and sarcasm, around here. lol
cheap mod- screw strap on permanantly, or get locks.

only thing I did to mine besides that is put a half inch happy face sticker on the headstock.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Quote by 83lespaulstudio
save your money. get a better bass, to modify. spending money on a beginner bass just prolongs your wait for a pro grade instrument, imo. sorry, i'm the voice of reason, and sarcasm, around here. lol

Here's the other voice of reason, female version. Rick is right. The GSR200 aren't really worth the mod effort. By the time you put the cash towards the upgrades you're really better than half way towards a good upgrade bass.
pickups is the only worth mod i can think of
the GSR200 is not bad at all but try other basses in a store
My Gear

Squier VM p-bass(i chosed it over a fender!!!) with quarter pounder and gotoh 201!!
fender MIM P bass
epiphone SG 400
I defretted mine. I was not sure if I actually would want a frettless, and just playing them in the shops was not enough to make up my mind. I do not regret pulling the frets, but boy am I glad I did not spend the extra cash on a good frettless. I also own a Stinger, so I hardly played the GSR200 when it was fretted. I needed to make the GSR200 unique. If you dont own a better instrument, I would wait and save your money.