Me an the other guitarist in our band were looking at the new line 6 bognors...

were looking specifically at the 40w one...

can anyone give me an insight what the amps are like or if they are worth it for a solid gigging amp?

thanks

also check us out :P

www.myspace.com/deathproofuk
synths wrote: no one gives a shit about Franz Ferdinand.
Reply: Explain WWI to me then please?

They named an amp after that crappy town??!!

And you'd get a better repsonse in the guitar gear and accessories forum.
It's gonna be a blue day
I believe you mean "Bogner"

Anyway, I hear they are great amps, but not fully "tube", I believe something gets lost in translation when it's somehow converted to digital. Obviously Bogner didn't put his full magic into these, or they would undermine his own amps, but they deff. are solid amps.
Follower of Zeppelinism

92% of teenagers have moved to rap, put this in your sig if you're in the 8% that still listens to real music.:stickpoke
Bogner sir
Fender 50th Anniversary Strat
ESP KH-2
Gibson SG Standard
Marshall JVM210H
Marshall DSL50
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange 4x12 w/ Vintage 30s

Quote by druz15_UG
LPDave wins the internet!!!
my mistake on the Bogner spelling...
synths wrote: no one gives a shit about Franz Ferdinand.
Reply: Explain WWI to me then please?

Quote by CokeRox
Just don't buy Line 6 at all.

I direct you towards the POD series, the Vetta 2 amplifiers, and the Flextones amplifiers, and request you stop jumping on bandwagons. Find out what you're talking about please.
Quote by webbtje
I direct you towards the POD series, the Vetta 2 amplifiers, and the Flextones amplifiers, and request you stop jumping on bandwagons. Find out what you're talking about please.

Nicely put.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by QueenZeppelin
I believe you mean "Bogner"

Anyway, I hear they are great amps, but not fully "tube", I believe something gets lost in translation when it's somehow converted to digital. Obviously Bogner didn't put his full magic into these, or they would undermine his own amps, but they deff. are solid amps.
If you're putting your name on something you make damn sure it's worth it.

I've heard the "Spider Valve" is pretty decent all in all.

I'd rather have a Vetta II though.
Yeah Line 6 is over priced and overrated do yourself a favor Get a Vox Valvetronix avt 120 and get the pedal board its better than a bogner and half the price line 6s are for phoneys I was in a band with 5 guitarists and I was the only one not playing a spider. Its ridiculous
I heard they are alright.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Yeah Line 6 is over priced and overrated do yourself a favor Get a Vox Valvetronix avt 120 and get the pedal board its better than a bogner and half the price line 6s are for phoneys I was in a band with 5 guitarists and I was the only one not playing a spider. Its ridiculous

+1
Line 6 make solid practise amps, but they just dont cut it for recording or any kind of serious music making for that matter........I cant wait till im rid of my spider II
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
Quote by freedoms_stain
If you're putting your name on something you make damn sure it's worth it.

I've heard the "Spider Valve" is pretty decent all in all.

I'd rather have a Vetta II though.

I feel the exact same way, which is why personally, I'll never buy something like these amps, just because I know he wouldn't have made it up to his name, as well of the fact I hate mixing digital with tube.

But it's still a solid amp, so, to each his own, TS
Follower of Zeppelinism

92% of teenagers have moved to rap, put this in your sig if you're in the 8% that still listens to real music.:stickpoke
Quote by Fiddelers elbow
+1
Line 6 make solid practise amps, but they just dont cut it for recording or any kind of serious music making for that matter........I cant wait till im rid of my spider II

If the Vettas are good enough for Trent Reznor and Meshuggah, I think they're fucking well good enough for anyone.

I would appreciate it if people made it clear they're criticizing Spiders, because most Line 6 bashing is utterly unfounded.
Quote by webbtje
If the Vettas are good enough for Trent Reznor and Meshuggah, I think they're fucking well good enough for anyone.

I would appreciate it if people made it clear they're criticizing Spiders, because most Line 6 bashing is utterly unfounded.
Totally, people who've been using tube all their lives swear by the Vetta II.
Dude I'm sorry, but I must mention that even in the arrangement of the song Set Me Free, its a blatant rip off Like Light To The Flies by Trivium, but umm....take it to the Accesories forum.