i wanted to know if the Ibanez S320 is any good?
anyone own one or tried one?
just wanted to know wat you lot think before i go try one out

orrrrrrrrrrrrr

if not anyone know a good metal guitar under £300 that has a whammy bar + flat neck
Quote by nebiru
Is this your music?

Are you confused? You have like 5 genres mixed into one thing. Who's the dude with the lisp rapping? because I bursted out laughing.
yeah, a great guitar, the tremolo is very good, i have this zr-system in my s470, and works perfectly, doesent go out of tune even at the most brutalest whammy bar tricks.
the pickups are ok, but you might change them someday.

i suggest that you buy it.
im not to fussed bout pickups i will probably swap them anyway :P
Quote by nebiru
Is this your music?

Are you confused? You have like 5 genres mixed into one thing. Who's the dude with the lisp rapping? because I bursted out laughing.
Go for it, the S series are awesome; probably the best trem system you'll find for the price.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
[quote="'Anno[fzk"]']Go for the S520EX
Although I don't know the difference
I think it's the pickups.
Where the S320 has INF 3 4 the S520 has INF 1 2 which are better I hear
I just checked the Ibanez catalogue for 2008, they both have the INF 1 and 2.

TS, this is the only metal guitar in that price range with a good double locking tremolo. If you need that tremolo, it is pretty much your only choice. I recommend it, it is a reliable, nice sounding instrument.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Go for it, the S series are awesome; probably the best trem system you'll find for the price.

+1

Unless you bump up into £370 and get a Washburn X40PRO.