so im starting a job working with a taxedermist and yea. im going to be cutting up dead animals all day. so pretty much every day in shop in shred my knuckles down to nothing building these sheds. so should i wear gloves to keep from getting animals blood in my cuts on my knuckles? cause that would suck to get aids from a deer.
you should wear gloves to aviod getting covered in guts anyway, no?
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
1) No, blood is cool. Chicks dig men with blood on them.

2) Yeah, that's how diseases work.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Dee'snutz
so im starting a job working with a taxedermist and yea. im going to be cutting up dead animals all day. so pretty much every day in shop in shred my knuckles down to nothing building these sheds. so should i wear gloves to keep from getting animals blood in my cuts on my knuckles? cause that would suck to get aids from a deer.

Getting AIDS from a deer would suck, since it's impossible. Unless it's a deer that's been jizzed on by a guy with AIDS, and you've cut your hand, and then got his jizz in the cut.
Even then, you'll only have caught HIV, and it'll probably be years before it develops into AIDS and the TB kills you.
wear gloves, You can't get AIDS from deers but still you just might start a whole new disease.
To steal the idea of a previous UGer

Quote by ctb
mittens

Made from kittens.
Quote by Jonjy2
Haha! You are awesome Bucketbotman!! Lolz!!

+100

I CAN PUT MY FOOT BEHIND MY HEAD!

Gear
Ibanez RG370DX special edition!
Tanglewood Oddessy Acoustic
Marshall TSL100
Marshall 1960's A slant cab
Fender 40W amp
Dunlop Crybaby
So, let me get this strait: you work at a place where you cut dead animals and when you're done you continue building sheds?

How much do you earn?
I just need about $3.50
(<X.X)O=('.'Q)

I'm the motherflippin'
Quote by CrackAddict2000
So, let me get this strait: you work at a place where you cut dead animals and when you're done you continue building sheds?

How much do you earn?

well i build the sheds for the school. im a sophmore. its a class. but i am supposed to make 7 an hour, and a 20 bonus for extra work with the taxadermy stuff. i havent started yet so. thats why im asking before i start so i dont get aids and then think, 'oh sht i should be wearing gloves..too late'
Quote by Dee'snutz
well i build the sheds for the school. im a sophmore. its a class. but i am supposed to make 7 an hour, and a 20 bonus for extra work with the taxadermy stuff. i havent started yet so. thats why im asking before i start so i dont get aids and then think, 'oh sht i should be wearing gloves..too late'

What kind of school needs 7 sheds an hour????
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
chicks dig a dude w/ blood and guts all over his hands
Without spiritual mentoring, too much freedom can lead to the soul's decay
- Prince
Quote by -February-Star-
What kind of school needs 7 sheds an hour????

whoops. $7 an hour. yea. but we gotta make 1 whole shed in about 10 class periods so at 1 hr 55 min a class, and put shingles up on 2 others, and some T1-11 so we got a ways to go. holy **** its dark outside. and its only 3. wow. rain.
Wear two dead dogs as gloves.

Like hand up the ass stylinzzz.
Posted By Joth
BassyJoey has a sweet toosh!
I was gonna say too, holy hell seven sheds an hour is quick.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Use the blood as lube...

Of course wear gloves!!
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by freedoms_stain
Wear gloves.

Just do it.

Subliminal Nike advertising FTW.
Got on the bus with me daysavaaaa