ok heres my problem....

a bunch of albums in my itunes are seperated from each other even though they are the same album

how can i get all the songs from that album, and have them with just ONE album artwork.

if that doesn't make sense heres a picture.

see how those are all the same album.. yet there's three of them

how can i make it so there's just one.

v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
You probably have the artist of the album spelt wrong 3 different times
Quote by ldnovelo2
That guy Rhys90 is one of the greatest computer genius out there and we must found a religion to honor him
Last edited by Rhys90 at May 11, 2008,
highlight all the songs and go to song info, click every tickbox available and click ok
Quote by the humanity
Captainjack666
the lord of sexyness...
I have that problem too! I have so many like that.
Quote by angusfan16
I opened my eyes and found my mother standing next to me with my sheets in one hand and the other hand over her eyes. She said, "Why are you naked!" and i quickly tried to come up with an answer, but all i could get out was, "Feels good man."
hi light all of the music from the album and edit group info and cahnge the album all at the same time for the artist

that should make all of the song fall under the same albume
Quote by ThunderBird08
hi light all of the music from the album and edit group info and cahnge the album all at the same time for the artist

that should make all of the song fall under the same albume

i tried.. it sorta worked.. but now one of the songs has no art at all...

but the others fell in.
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
It happened to me, and even after changing the artist name AND album name it was still there

very irritating, but not as irritating as iPods stopping songs early for no reason ARRGH
MYSPACE
MYUG

Quote by lp_std
no idea but your avatar wins
gah. i feel like i have ipod ocd.

its EXTREMELY irritating.

edit: im gonna try deleting all of the artworks then redoing them.
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207