ok, The guitar I have now is ok. It cost like 260 dollars. Its an Ibanez gio(Ive been trying to figure out which one, but can't find mine. It has 2 humbucker pickups, black, rosewood neck, 2 tone knobs, and a volume knob, and a 3 way switch. Now my amp...is ****. Not looking into it enough, I got a spider 3 15...yes, I am very ashamed and have slapped myself many times. ALSO, the amp is broken kinda so it sounds WORSE, you you heard me WORSE THAN NORMAL SPIDERS! lol. Well, Should I get a new like 350 dollar guitar(if so, which one should I get, I love playing heavy stuff like a7x/killswitch, clean jazzy stuff, and some rock stuff from guitar hero games) or a roland cube 30x. I want to eventually get both, but my mom wont let me right now, Ill have to beg her so I can get EITHER of them. I have to get low end stuff since, I almost never get money and my mom never buys me stuff that cost a lot of money except for our 450 drumset, but thats still very low end for having 3 toms, 4 cymbals, a snare, and a bass...
I say amp

i know how it feels my parents used to be like that but i got a job now so i get to buy my own stuff :P
Quote by nebiru
Is this your music?

Are you confused? You have like 5 genres mixed into one thing. Who's the dude with the lisp rapping? because I bursted out laughing.
Roland Cube. A good guitar thru a Spider is still gonna sound really horrid. Any guitar thru a Spider is gonna sound horrid. So the Roland.
new amp. the sound is more important than the looks of your guitar
Quote by campbell92
Do you actually dance after each post you make?

...that would be so badass.

!!PanterA!!

Memeber #7 of the Altar Of Slayer!!
Ok, next thing to decide is 20x or 30x. I dunno...ppl say 30x sounds more digital and 20x sounds natural and has better effects. Anyone here got anything to comment on the difference of 20x and 30x.(is the extra 1 or 2 distortion models in 30x worth it or are they too digital?)
Quote by qotsa1998
Roland Cube. A good guitar thru a Spider is still gonna sound really horrid. Any guitar thru a Spider is gonna sound horrid. So the Roland.

yep. you can't even tell i'm playing a 62 reissue from a squier through the spider III.