Which is the better amp? the Peavey 80w bandit or the spider III 75w amp??

It'll be mainly used for practice and small gigs.
theyre both pretty gash, but the bandit's better IMO
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
Actually, the Bandit is one of the best solid state not-modelling amps out there. It's not only loud, but very versatile - it has separate EQs for each channel, and each channel has few modes available. I'd recommend buying the Bandit, really.
Quote by ninazu_gates
could you suggest a better one then? i would like to know aswell

Stevo is a d-bag. Just ignore him. The Peavy isn't a bad amp. The Sprider's kinda sound too digital. Maybe look into a B-52 valve amp. Or the Randall RG50TC. Those are about the cheapest quality sounding valve amps out there right now.
Quote by TheEsupremacy
Stevo is a d-bag. Just ignore him. The Peavy isn't a bad amp. The Sprider's kinda sound too digital. Maybe look into a B-52 valve amp. Or the Randall RG50TC. Those are about the cheapest quality sounding valve amps out there right now.

^ -1 ....dude, seriously, what is your problem. you need psychiatric help. please leave the UG if this all you are going to do here.

I would highly recommend a Peavey over a Spider.

I would highly recommend a lot of things over the Spider.

And threadstarter, do you have a budget or style of music you enjoy?

;
The typical response at UG is that if you want a natural sounding solid state amp, get a Vox AD, if you are a primarily metal player get a Roland Cube. If you don't need a wide variety of tone some with recommend cheap tube amps like the Valveking or Crate. The Spider is a fine practice amp, but you will out grow it quickly. I had mine for 11 months.