I'm not sure which game to buy for my XBOX 360. I don't have Live so that doesnt apply to the decision. My brother said he would go 50/50 with me if I bought Rock Band. But if I don't do that I'll buy GTA 4 for about $40 bucks at gamecrazy after I trade in some games. Which is a better deal or game, etc.?
GTA4 is mint!! but so is rockband(i would think anyway) but i would go for gta4 save up then buy rock band, or vice versa... and oh yeah the gaming thread!
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

When I bought GTA4 I loved it, but it has lost its appeal and it's been days since I've played it.
Quote by DrLoveFuzz
I'd rather listen to my parents having sex than LCD Soundsystem.
rock band is the exact same thing as guitar hero. if you get bored of guitar hero fast, you will get bored of rock band just as quick.

gta4 is the same as every previous gta, just with better graphics
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Rock Band IMO is far superior, aside from raping gh3 for palyability and tracklisting, which is irrelevant. Its musical, and won't turn your mind into a festering violence clock.

Also theres no russian accents in rock band.
Get rock band first, then buy GTA4. Both are great games, so you can't go wrong either way.
Quote by NoLaurelTree000
rock band is the exact same thing as guitar hero. if you get bored of guitar hero fast, you will get bored of rock band just as quick.

gta4 is the same as every previous gta, just with better graphics

GTA has so much added to it, it's a totally different game from the other ones.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Rock band now, because you'll get it cheaper with him going 50/50, and it's also a good party game.

Then buy GTA later, because it's awesome.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
gta iv is soooooooo much better...best gta yet..rock band is great if u hav 3 three other people playing with u
buy gta
I say Rockband got a few more features than GH3, creating own band etc. But GTA4 is good, but I got pretty bored with it after a while TBH
My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender MIM Stratocaster
Yamaha Pacifica 112v
Epiphone G-400
Cheap acoustic

Roland Cube 30X
USA Big Muff PI
Dunlop Crybaby Wah GCB-95
okay thanks I've been thinking about it and I'll prolly get rock band because I want to play the drums since I already play real guitar and he likes playing guitar so it's win win.