I was just messing around and come up with this. Just want suggestions THEORY WISE where to go from where I stopped, or just suggestions to the current score.

I have tabbed the song here on power tab
Attachments:
Song.zip
Quote by rastaman12
What do people usually do after they **** their sisters?
You should clean up the key change back to Am. Maybe it's the MIDI, but it sounds kind of awkward.

You also need to fix some technical issues. You can elect not to write the key change to Bm, as it is brief, but you need to fix where you have 16 beats in one measure.

After the Bm section, I would start writing a melody over the part you already have (ie have it repeat with a lead on top).
Quite a nice progression there ;] You could write down which chords make the A part and which - the B part, then connect them in a coherent manner and just add other instruments from there. Then maybe there would be some space for other song parts like a bridge or something. Anyways, you have a good progression, so everything else should be easier.
Alright I'll work on that Am key change.
I'm having trouble putting bars between measures, still learning how to use PowerTab. >_>
What would you guys recommend on the keychange to Bm? just eliminate it completely or replace it with something else?

Thanks for the feedback.
Quote by rastaman12
To get the bars there, highlight the entire long measure, copy it, and paste it right there. I use that all the time and it will put the bars there for you.
Thanks BGC, didn't know about that.
Quote by rastaman12