Page 1 of 2
Quote by IHATECHILDREN
Uh...Axl Rose?

'

Damn, was about to mention Guns N' Roses.
My Last.fm

Quote by \Powerslave/
HelloHalo, I love you.

WHO SEND ALL THESE BABIES TO FIGHT?
Oh, Bill Hicks is the ****!^^
Quote by sSyLc
Looking for a bj from an unsuspecting animal eh?
Member of The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society
Quote by denizenz
I came, I saw, I cleaned it up.
Howard from Killswitch calls a guy up on stage for yelling out HOWARD! YOU SUCK! constantly and gives him two options..

A: Get punched in the face, and leave.

B: Leave.

He ended up just leaving cause the guy pussed out. haha i found it very funny.

EDIT: Howard is a BIG black man
The best thing about life is knowing you put it together
Quite a lot of Frank from Gallows getting into fights, and get the shi-t beaten out of him. And one where Howard Jones threatens to hit some guy in the face.

{edit} god damn beaten to it.
Quote by Alter-Bridge
If I had sex as much as you said the word "shit" I would be paris hilton.

Quote by rworsl
I have never felt closer to either cheese or weasels

Quote by Vermintide

DURN THING DUN GONE MESS UP AGIYAN. MARGE, FETCH ME MAH BOOMSTIYAK
pete townsend told the crowd to do some lad in after he kept helling "peado (sp?)" at him
Henry Rollins of Black Flag going off on some guy who is heckling him

http://youtube.com/watch?v=c_xX5dD__to

FEAR punk band taunts the audience and kicks somebody off the stage.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=i8p8aLA3uXM

there are others, but i'm too lazy to find them
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I don't want to give myself over to a world of Regina Spektor, Van Gogh posters, and loud conversations about how wasted they got.
A friends band opened for the Black Dahlia Murder and the vocalist kept telling him how he should bow down and kiss his ass for letting his band play with them. He kept on talking **** to my friend until my friend had said that he was so full of **** and then TBDM vocalist couldn't stand having his heart broken so he punched my friend in the face. Then there was a huge fight between the two bands and TBDM lost. The Masquerade in ATL has said they weren't going to let TBDM play there anymore but they did.
I was watching The Beat play a while ago, and for the whole show the guitarist was trying to communicate with the sound guy to do something (turn him up in the monitors, I don't know).

Anyway, this went on for the whole show, and when the set ended, the guitarist walked over to him and smacked him right around the face.
Quote by KaMoRa
A friends band opened for the Black Dahlia Murder and the vocalist kept telling him how he should bow down and kiss his ass for letting his band play with them. He kept on talking **** to my friend until my friend had said that he was so full of **** and then TBDM vocalist couldn't stand having his heart broken so he punched my friend in the face. Then there was a huge fight between the two bands and TBDM lost. The Masquerade in ATL has said they weren't going to let TBDM play there anymore but they did.

I think I've just lost all the respect I had for Black Dahlia Murder's vocalist. They are still good, but I can't really like them that much anymore.
Quote by DieGarbageMan
I was just wondering how many videoes are out there of people who are perfoming on the stage ( musically ) and just flip on one of the crowd members

weather it is aggreavated or not

here are some of my fav's

http://youtube.com/watch?v=DGb5xTLxrVc
http://youtube.com/watch?v=CjBOg50EDqw
http://youtube.com/watch?v=WDrgwZsGC9A&feature=RecentlyWatched&page=1&t=t&f=b

Post Yours!

The first one is exactly what I was gonna post. And Woodstock 94 was a big immense!
Quote by Andron17
Go away, I have an erection.

Bassist for Half My Kingdom.
The infamous St. Louis incident when Axl went mental and started the huge riot.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=pomIFCkmHX8
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']^ This man knows everything.

Seriously, don't even try and question him, he'll rip your face off with his awesomeness alone.
Quote by Kumanji
@ yet another win post from Vince. Kudos to you, sir.
Bille Joe from Greenday dropkicked some guy in the face half way through a song.
Nivana fight

Kurt crowd surfs and accidentally bumps some guy with his guitar, who then proceeds to go nuts....watch how fast Krist and Dave jump in lol
No videos, but Madina lake had a fight with Coheed and Cambrias crew on the Kerrang tour in london. Coheed wouldn't let madina lake use confetti, and when it didn't come out of the cannons, they suspected something, ran round and tried to beat the **** out of the crew.

They lost the fight, had tech problems and cut their set short. When coheed played they locked themselves onto the stage.
I know the bloke from Gallows gets in fights all the time.

There's always fights at local concerts here.
Quote by KaMoRa

That's awesome, they definitely deserved it, TBDM are pretty good, but they are f-ucking ass-holes. Good for your friend.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
LOL I followed that Mustaine link and this was in the related videos:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=gTH7CuyOqyk

MUSTAINE NECK GRAB!!! GET OVER HERE!!

EDIT: Actually I take that back that was way more Darth Vader-esque. Either way it looks like that kid was lucky that the security guys got him the F away. They probably saw him and were like OH SHI- get him away from the angry guy with the big red clown hair!!!!!
We're only strays.
Last edited by Martyr's Prayer at May 11, 2008,
Quote by Sabu
Dimebag.

i loled but the laser pointers funny ****
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
haha ive never watched anything like this on youtube, quality, especially the first one
The Elephant asked the Camel , oh why is your breast on your back Camel? To which the Camel replied, Why that is a strange question from someone with their dick on their face!
Quote by rizo299
I once saw the drummer from Early November punch someone in the nose for throwing pennies at the singer

Somebody was throwing pennies at Ace Enders? I'd punch them in the nose too. You'd have to be a total twat to throw things at that guy.
The clash had some fights. once joe strummer grabbed the neck of his tele and whacked some guy with it who was being an a-hole. tele was fine, audience member was pissed, and joe was arrested I think.

also, angry armadillo, fix ur sig. the elephant asked the camel, not the other way around.
"A guitar is the human soul, speaking with just six strings..."- Eddie Lee

Irvine Kinneas of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
I'd like to see Keith Richards kick some guy's ass for calling Mick Jagger a faggot.
Quote by Diet_coke_head
I love taking a nice dip of some horse shit, so good.
Quote by frottage
that's hilarious when he dedicates the song to the dude he's mad at.
"I WILL KILL YOU"

yeah thats awesome
Gear
-Ibanez RG321 ( /w D-Sonic)
-Agile AL-3100 (/w Custom + '59)
-Yamaha FG730S
-Crybaby 535Q
-Keeley TS-9
-ISP Decimator
-B-52 AT-212
Quote by Mental-lica
My hats off to you mr. lanzaa and you can put this in your sig