latley i have been on a big Olde English kick (because it is pretty delicious) and after listening to the beastie boys recently i have decided that i want to make some brass monkey. from what i hear, you just drink the OE down to the label then fill the rest with orange juice.

does anyone have any experience trying this or know about another way to go about making it?
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
"oe"??
"Strangers passing in the street, by chance two separate glances meet, and I am you and what I see is me."
beastie boys are awesome but licensed to ill is one of my least favourite albums

on topic: i have no idea what your talking about
Quote by Dave Gilmour
"oe"??

EDIT:

to iamageek, im asking how to mix the drink called brass monkey using Olde English. why is everyone so confused??
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
Ahh... okay.
"Strangers passing in the street, by chance two separate glances meet, and I am you and what I see is me."
google it, seriously there are a lot of drink recipe sites out there.
Pretty please, with sugar on top, clean the f***ing car.
I love pulp...
Someone told me there's a girl out there
With love in her eyes and flowers in her hair...

I will find this girl.

Quote by iamageek
olde english? what is that like cider or something?

The picture of it says malt liquor.
Bari Build

_\_\ll/_/_
__\ _ /__
___ \/ ___

Quote by iamageek
olde english? what is that like cider or something?

It's malt liquor.

TS, here's a gem of a site that I use whenever I have a drink question or am just looking for recipes or whatever.

Webtender

It's pretty decent, and it has a search.
Back to the classic avatar.

Quote by KISSguitarist
You are the best writer ever Graybass. Sig me for that. But i love you! You should make a book!

Quote by Phil_Bass_Boy
Jesus christ, your avatar is the best I have seen in my life.

Quote by mh400nt
Graybass_20x6 has a better avatar than you
Quote by rockinsk8r91
google it, seriously there are a lot of drink recipe sites out there.

tried that. thing is that there are alot of variations to making a brass monkey and the "official" recipe for it doesnt even contain OE.

i was hoping a UGer might have tried the drink to the label and pour in OJ recipe or knew of another way to make it.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
drink 40 oz down to the top of the label. fill the rest with oj. best way to do it.
I've always drank the 40 down to the label then filled it back up with orange juice. I'm pretty sure that's how you're supposed to do it.
aha as sick as that is, you are correct. Drink it down to the label then fill the rest with orange juice. Its not quite as bad as it sounds but the only way i would drink a 40 nowadays would be in a beer bong
And before he died, Taran-Ish had scrawled upon the altar of chrysolite with coarse shaky strokes the sign of DOOM.
Here

That should be it... I think

Quote by NoLaurelTree000
tried that. thing is that there are alot of variations to making a brass monkey and the "official" recipe for it doesnt even contain OE.

see above
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
Quote by Izabella
drink 40 oz down to the top of the label. fill the rest with oj. best way to do it.

Quote by Aqua Dementia
I've always drank the 40 down to the label then filled it back up with orange juice. I'm pretty sure that's how you're supposed to do it.

it's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tub....oh wait....I think you drink the 40 oz down to the top of the label, then usually i fill the rest with oj. I beleive it is the best way to do it
You guys use orange juice?!

Sunny Delight all the way for Brass Monkeys!!!
Quote by Chaosinborn
it's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tub....oh wait....I think you drink the 40 oz down to the top of the label, then usually i fill the rest with oj. I beleive it is the best way to do it

HAHAHAHA I was reading that thread yesterday... it was amazing.
for some reason, when i read that, the first thought i had was, "he wants to know how to have a turd?"
Quote by ZanasCross
I can now officially say, sex with paolio is not overrated. Best e-sex I've ever had....