What do you think? I don't know if I'm good enough but I recorded this 5 min ago, this is my first take ever.. its totally unmixed!

so the fast arpeggios are abit unclean.. what do you think? Should I record a video of it? I'm 5 years younger than the original guy.. i'm 17. thanks!

love

www.myspace.com/bcbrain

download here:
http://acapella.harmony-central.com...=1&d=1210539112

/brain
Sounds good.
Whered you get the backing track? was gonna give this song a bash, i wrote a short 2 minute version in C a while back, think i'll try the full cannon rock now.
Not really all that interested, but never state your age, as age shouldn't affect your playing unless you happen to be 5 years old and haven't developed full size hands yet.
Wow thanks guys! =)

I'll crit yours when i get home!
I use my stock pickups.. its unmodified strat

I'll record the full version this week and record a video as fast as I can! thanks!!
Quote by gallagher2006
Not really all that interested, but never state your age, as age shouldn't affect your playing unless you happen to be 5 years old and haven't developed full size hands yet.

exactly i hate people that state their age as tho it makes them better than someone who has the same skill but is older.

i dont mind stating the length of time youve been playing as thats a better indicator of progress. as some kid whos been playing 5 years is obviously going to be better than someone alot older whos only been playing a few months.
oh never thought about stating stuff that much, just thought ppl are interested as i am interested in other peoples ages. i've been playing in 3 years now!

thanks guys! =)
appreciate everything.