http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=9740041

Yeah, Dark Aria is a local band from El Paso (Don't worry, I promise that this is not my band, I'm not in a band right now). So yeah, they're actually pretty cool in my opinion, and it makes me happy that some people in my city are trying to do something besides all of that core crap. Opinions, thoughts?
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
^Yeah I know, I've been listening to their demo all day (the three songs on the myspace) and I must say I really like it. The singer kinda reminds me of stu block from into eternity and Carlos Zema (ex outworld). Pretty good stuff, I just might have to go to one of their shows. Anyone else?
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Bump, anyone else care to share their opinion?
Quote by Senor Kristian
these guys are decent. i met the singer at wal mart and he was a pretty cool dude
Quote by LuckyBoys91
+ ****ing 1

i've got a point

Quote by Pr0gNut
No,they're to high end for me.I usually just walk into a random building and scream "FIX MY BANJO NOW!!!!" until they hit me with sticks and call the police.

TSHM.
I like the instrumentation but the vocals need to grow on me. Same feelings about into eternity.

Quote by The Virtuoso
Yes, you sir win the internet!

Quote by saphrax
To put it crudely, every hole is a goal.