Page 1 of 2
i think its an amazing video, i know reading that sounds awful, but its an amazing insight into what cigarettes can do to you, ive stayed completely away from cigarettes, ive never even held a non-lit one, but its horrible to see someone you love in that state, another thing that may be sad but ive always wondered, ''whats the point in keeping someone like that alive for as long as you can.....when their gonna die anyway ?'' if it was me, i'd have never let myself get into that state.

so i think its a good video for briniging out the worst in cigarettes

R.I.P Charllotte Robson
JP
never going to touch a cigarette in my life.
Quote by Trefellin

He's been in the Pit so long, he's forgotten about television. His whole life is about pears, cats, Spartans and rape. So much so that the mind control tube has lost it's powers over him. It's sad really.
****...i cant even watch that my dads been smoking for 30 years now and i can't even think of losing him.
I really don't want to watch it... but I've never smoked a cigarette and don't plan on ever doing it. Most of my friends have quit. It would suck to lose someone from them.
I saw the title and I really don't wanna watch it.
I lost my father in January due to cigarettes.

edit- nearly in tears after a minute in.
Last edited by ANTHRAX† at May 11, 2008,
Touching video...

Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
wow,

I just watched it all....and it was a very touching and emotional video .

Its not Tabasco's fault directly that she died. Its her fault that smoking played a very big part in decreasing her life span.

When hes leaning over her and crying "i love you mom" Thats a very touching scene.

I've never smoked and never will. !
Same thing is happening for my grandma. I hate tobacco and have never done any type of drug or anything, I refuse to ruin other's lives for my own addictions.
I actually do have schizophrenia, so stop making fun of people who have it.

GEAR:
Boss ME-50
Silvertone Paul Stanley Apocalypse (modded)
Squier Affinity Strat (modded)
Italia Modulo 2
Fender Front 15G
I actually thought it was more weird than sad. I know he had good intentions though.
O.S.I.

Part of the 7-string Legion

Check out my profile
and my 7-string Ernie Ball MM JP-7 build

Quote by DieKrupps
wow,

I just watched it all....and it was a very touching and emotional video .

Its not Tabasco's fault directly that she died. Its her fault that smoking played a very big part in decreasing her life span.

When hes leaning over her and crying "i love you mom" Thats a very touching scene.

I've never smoked and never will. !

I'm sorry to do this to a serious thread... but you mean tobacco.
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
thats ****ing brutal
Quote by bambi_slaughter

what sound does a baby make when you put it in a blender?
i dunno, i was to busy masturba ting.

Quote by maroon5mustdie
EVH. I saw him in concert. And his brother was seriously the worst bass player I've ever seen.

Quote by operation ktulu
if my guitar had a pussy, i would never leave my room
Wow that's ****ing heavy, reminds me of how my grandma was in her last days before she died of lung cancer
GREAT ODIN'S RAVEN
the scene where he showed her dead body was tough to watch. i had seen my grandfather's dead body and all i could think of is even though i could tell him that i loved him, i wanted him to hear it.
That reminds me of what happened to my grandma a year ago, and why ill never smoke. Everything in that vid is all too real. My grandma seemed even worse than that on her deathbed, but aleast she didnt suffer as long... Same story, same outcome (RIP). Watching that vid i held it for a while but i started tearing up pretty bad at the very end
Quote by gu1t4rh3r0
One of my friends said to the principle once,
"NO! The voices tell me not to talk to you!" *Runs away on all fours*
The principle eventually caught up to him and gave him a drug test.
I see two reasons for that guy to make the video. 1. Help other people to not smoke, 2. Provide the son with happy memories of his mother. I think it succeeds at the first one, but honestly whenever the son watches that he would get so depressed.
Put it in the You Cry, You Lose thread
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
I just wish it had Spanish subtitles so I could show this to my mother

Very sad video .
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

i stopped during the 2nd video i dont wanna that its just messed up. Can you beleive cigarrettes are legal and not pot?
Cigarettes are a big part of the reason my dad needed open heart surgery. Thankfully, he quit smoking after his surgery. I don't know what I would've done if I lost him.

This was the saddest video I've seen in a while. It actually brought a tear to my eyes.
I feel bad for what this family had to go through. But I think this video serves as a great message about smoking and the problems it causes.
tumblr | twitter | instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection
Boy, am I glad my mom stopped smoking when she was pregnant with me. If only my aunt will stop..
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by severed-metal
That was the first time i've cried for a long time...

+1

im never going to smoke, and this movie makes me scared bc almost my whole family smokes and i dont think i could take that.
My Gear

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Epiphone Elitist Paul Mccartney Texan
Orange Tiny Terror
Vox Valvetronix AD 30
Vox V847 Wah
Metal Muff EQ (broken )
Boss RC-2 Loop pedal

Me playing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0unpDZFIWA
I'm glad there are so many people that don't want to smoke. You guys rule!!!!
Gear:
-Fender American Deluxe Strat HSS
-Fender Twin Reverb '65 Reissue
-And all the fuzz a man needs
Unfortunately this is the kind of thing that you can't put on TV.
Due to the Smoking Company's hold on various media outlets.

Not to sound like a conspiracy theorist, but at least it's not as bad as it used to be......
Never have and never will even try a cigarette.
Everyone becomes a genius when they join UG
Quote by urik
I just wish it had Spanish subtitles so I could show this to my mother

Very sad video .

Can't you just translate it for her?
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Page 1 of 2