good evening, ultimate-guitarers, i right now, am in the process of writing a discursive essay on religion, on the question ''should we abolish religion ?'' please reply to this question, and tell me your NAME, COUNTRY, RELIGION, and VIEWS on the matter...

POSTING TO THIS THREAD LETS ME KNOW YOU WILL ALLOW ME TO USE AND QUOTE YOUR VIEWS ON THIS TOPIC, IF YOU do not WANT ME TO USE YOUR VIEWS, PLEASE POST...

(DO NOT USE)

...AT THE BOTTOM OF YOUR COMMENT

thank you very much
JP
to me religion is bullsh*t, i could probably make one up right now it would be a hit, it makes no sense, and i wonder how much the person who made the bible made? btw i dont have a religion, i do go to a catholic school but i dont do ne religion work cuz its mega gay
ESP LTD AX-50
BOSS MT-2
Line6 Spider lll

Commanda of the esp4lyfe club. PM me or Snuffles to join

Member of the Anti-Ibanez Militia
PM Verminitude to join.
Greg Funston, Canada, strongly and correctly atheist. Religion is the source of almost all violence in the world, and has been since its beginnings. It is the most corrupt institution in the world, and it controls our politics, our rights, and our lives. All of this, and it is completely false. There is no god, and all of the different versions of religion are simply fictitious manifestations of people trying to control the masses. Want proof that there is no god? Look around you. Look at all the wars around the world, look at all of the innocent people dying. Look at how the poor and less fortunate are kicked down into the dust by the small, powerful, rich, and religiously "reichous" few. There is no god, and belief in one is what f*cked our world up in the first place.

I encourage you to use any quote you find acceptable, to correct other people in their wrong views.
Gear:
Fender Hot Rod Deville 2x12
Custom Built Guitar (made it myself)
PRS SE Soapbar II Maple
Fender Stratacoustic (Stolen! )
Digitech RP200
Boss MT-2
Roland Microcube
I like my stuff!