Well, I've been thinking of making a Tele with some parts from Warmoth. This is what I'm planning. A Swamp Ash '69 Thinline body in Black-Red-Yellow Burst. I've been thinking a Bigsby and a Seymour Duncan Five-Two for the bridge and a SD Jazz for the neck. For the neck, if I can't find a Lefty neck on eBay, than a Maple Warmoth Vintage Pro with Reverse headstock. Haven't decided on the tuners, but I'd install some Schaller Straplocks. I'm also thinking about having it routed from the front.

That would be it basically. As for the pots, I'm thinking a 500k pot for the h-bucker, a 250k for the single, and concentric knobs for both so each would have an independant tone and volume.
Last edited by Iceman 420 at May 12, 2008,
for strats and teles, i beleive because the output is lower, the pots would be two 250k.
Nice! I like the reversed look on strats and teles. It's something different.
Quote by Jhachey22
for strats and teles, i beleive because the output is lower, the pots would be two 250k.

Yeah, I heard that too, but I'd figure it'd have a 500k pot because of the humbucker in the neck.

Quote by guitar/bass76
Just out of curiosity, but why the reverse headstock...it just looks so phallic.

I always liked the reversed headstock on Tele's.
Last edited by Iceman 420 at May 11, 2008,
Well, instead of having something like that, how about a 500k pot for the h-bucker, a 250k for the single, and have concentric knobs for each pick-up?
I think it looks great, but good luck keeping your guitar in tune with that bigsby.
/JP
^I've played quite a few Bigsby's and they seem to keep in tune very well. But I am still debating the need for the Bigsby.

^^As for a P90 in the bridge, I'm intending to keep it single for that Tele twang I love.